Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Beer Anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Beer Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Beer Anyone?   Beer Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:02 am

Samuel Adams Utopias

"It is banned in 13 states and sure doesn't come in a six-pack.

The maker of Samuel Adams beer has released an updated version of its biennial beer Utopias — now the highest alcohol content beer on the market. At 27 percent alcohol by volume and $150 a bottle, the limited release of the brandy-colored Utopias comes as more brewers take advantage of improvements in science to boost potency and enhance taste."
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Beer Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Anyone?   Beer Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:09 am

A Moron wrote:
Chuck Hurley, CEO of Mothers Against Drunk Driving, said the group in general doesn't have a problem with extreme brands of beer like Utopias. However, he hopes the beverage's higher alcohol content is properly labeled and that it isn't marketed to minors.

ROTFLMAO!!!! But dad, why won't you advance me $150 on my allowance for a bottle of beer?

Actually I've heard of these and would like to try some. I'd like to try a $200 bottle of rare blue label scotch too but there's one drawback. I "work" for a living and thanks to me and dozens like me the boss is the one who can afford to drink the good stuff.
Back to top Go down

Beer Anyone?
Page 1 of 1