Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

High School Boys Basketball

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

High School Boys Basketball Empty
PostSubject: High School Boys Basketball   High School Boys Basketball Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:33 pm

YAY it's finally basketball season again! cheers The Hays City Shootout is this weekend and both TMP & HHS are in it. Sad thing is they probably wont play each other because TMP looks to not have much of a guys team this year having lost 7 players. Too bad, I really would like to have seen that game.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

PostSubject: Re: High School Boys Basketball   High School Boys Basketball Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:31 am

Holy Moly, TMP's boys team is TERRIBLE. Far cry from the state ranked teams from a few years back.

Looks like HHS may make it to the finals for this tourney. Providing they dont blow it in the 4th quarter of the game against Riley Co tonight. Cool that you can listen to it online.

http://www.teamline.cc/free_listen?teamcode=5293&eventcode=59&status=PFU
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: High School Boys Basketball   High School Boys Basketball Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:02 am

I remember when the HHS-TMP rivalry was a major thing. It was like a duty to me to despise everything TMP stood for. Made it rather awkward when I was in Boy Scouts and 90% of my troop was TMP and Kennedy boys.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

PostSubject: Re: High School Boys Basketball   High School Boys Basketball Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:27 pm

I always thought those games were the most fun! At any rate HHS boys play Great Bend for 1st place tonight @7:30 out at HHS. Should be a good game.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: High School Boys Basketball   High School Boys Basketball Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:12 am

Congrats to the Hays High boys on winning the Shoot Out championship.

The TMP girls took third place.

The TMP boys won the seventh place game after being blasted in the first two rounds.

The Hays High girls went 0-3. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Boys Basketball   High School Boys Basketball Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High School Boys Basketball
Page 1 of 1