Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Good Morning....

Go down 
+6
Bighead
The Other One
Justoo
slider
nobodysbusiness
suzyj
10 posters
AuthorMessage
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:10 am

...Sunshine! sunny

It was already 85° heat index when I got up at 6:00 am.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Number of posts : 2062

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:37 am

ewwww! I have to drive to Wichita today with my front a/c not working in the van!
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:55 am

Been there, done that and got even screwed out of the t-shirt!

It is one of the inherent joys of being one of the underprivelidged and always broke Middle Class her in the US of A!!

And those yo-yo's running the country just keep getting raises all the time!
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:35 pm

nobodysbusiness wrote:
ewwww! I have to drive to Wichita today with my front a/c not working in the van!

Ride in the back. rendeer
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:48 pm

slider wrote:

It is one of the inherent joys of being one of the underprivelidged and always broke Middle Class her in the US of A!!

You're a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:59 pm

It's a balmy 95 here in Wichita. On its way to 100. At 80% humidity.

I called in sick today. Heh.
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:01 pm

we didnt make it to wichita... they called and cancelled the appt just outside of Hays. We thought about going to Rolling Hills but decided it would be too damn hot to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:13 pm

The Other One wrote:
You're a bitch.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:51 pm

slider wrote:

Do what now?
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:02 pm

I guess he is referring to me having no a/c in my van - just realized he called me broke middle class.... nice slider. I have been attempting to get my van worked on, but the shops have been busy. It has nothing to do with me being broke or underprivelidged, jackass.
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:01 pm

nobodysbusiness wrote:
I guess he is referring to me having no a/c in my van - just realized he called me broke middle class.... nice slider. I have been attempting to get my van worked on, but the shops have been busy. It has nothing to do with me being broke or underprivelidged, jackass.

It was a commentary on how the middle class just continues to getting screwed up the ass while the bureaucrats in charge keep getting fatter and fatter at our expense. We all drive older and older cars that we struggle to keep running on what little money we scrape together to survive on, IT WASN'T A PERSONAL ATTACK ON ANYONE'S GOD DAMN SITUATION OR THEIR FINANCIAL ABILITY TO BUY A BETTER CAR OR MAINTAIN IT ANY BETTER!

SO JUST GRAB A CLUE AND GET OVER IT ... FOR CHRISTS SAKE ... IF A JACKASS, THEN ABOUT 75% OF THIS FORUM MATCHES THAT CRITERIA!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:08 pm

slider wrote:
nobodysbusiness wrote:

It was a commentary on how the middle class just continues to getting screwed up the ass while the bureaucrats in charge keep getting fatter and fatter at our expense. We all drive older and older cars that we struggle to keep running on what little money we scrape together to survive on, IT WASN'T A PERSONAL ATTACK ON ANYONE'S GOD DAMN SITUATION OR THEIR FINANCIAL ABILITY TO BUY A BETTER CAR OR MAINTAIN IT ANY BETTER!

SO JUST GRAB A CLUE AND GET OVER IT ... FOR CHRISTS SAKE ... IF A JACKASS, THEN ABOUT 75% OF THIS FORUM MATCHES THAT CRITERIA!!!!

Your response to her post did pretty much suggest that she is too broke to get her vehicle repaired. But apparently it was just an excuse for you to bitch and moan.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:16 pm

suzyr wrote:
...Sunshine! sunny

It was already 85° heat index when I got up at 6:00 am.

4pm heat indexes: Topeka 112, Hiawatha 110, Manhattan 113, Lawrence 111, Emporia 109, Concordia 107, Salina 109
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Local:
Current Conditions for Hays, Kansas Fair 99°F
Fair
99°F

Humidity: 33%
Wind Speed: S 9.2 MPH (8 KT)
Wind Dir Deg: 170
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 29.77 in.
Dewpoint: 64°F
Heat Index: 102°F
Wind Chill: 99°F
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:27 pm

slider wrote:
We all drive older and older cars that we struggle to keep running on what little money we scrape together to survive on,[/i][/b]

and how do you know this??? I don't struggle at all. Don't "lump" me in to your assumptions. And if the shoe fits...
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:03 pm

Though slider does have a tendency to insult everyone I don't think he meant to here. He just "assumed" a broken air conditioner meant you couldn't afford a decent vehicle.

Bad slider for assuming that. You're a very naughty boy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Though slider does have a tendency to insult everyone I don't think he meant to here. He just "assumed" a broken air conditioner meant you couldn't afford a decent vehicle.

Bad slider for assuming that. You're a very naughty boy. Very Happy

I never assumed anybody couldn't afford a decent vehicle. LIKE I SAID IT WAS AN OBSERVATION ABOUT HOW THE WORKING CLASS IS GETTING IT STUCK UP THEIR ASS WHILE THE RICH JUST KEEP GETTING RICJHER. YOU CAN READ ANYHTING AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN THE LINES YOU WANT TO MAKE IT LIKE IT IS A INSULT TO YOUR LIFE TO FIT YOUR BITCH, PISSY FIT OR UNFAIR SUBJECT OF THE DAY!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:20 pm

You dumbass slider. I was defending your statement and I was making a joke out of it too. Get over "your" pissy fit.
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:03 pm

I think summer has finally arrived and i love it. I can handle this 100 degree heat but when it gets winter time and it gets below zero with the wind blowing then I will be bitching.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:07 pm

I want Autumn to hurry up and get here.
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:16 pm

I love summer, just wish I had the pool up out back to enjoy it even more. bounce
I am so pale, I can't believe it's June already!
Back to top Go down
http://www.slumberpartiesbyvalarie.com
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:21 pm

I was cleaning ours late this afternoon. The water temp was 92°. 92°! Can't even cool off in that!
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:27 pm

I am seriously jealous, I miss the pool so much! I haven't even had time to get in the hammock and enjoy the sun. sunny Please take a dip for me! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.slumberpartiesbyvalarie.com
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:29 pm

Hearing about these pools makes me think back to my younger years of spending all afternoon at the pool. Damn those were the days where I could spend all afternoon and part of the evening swimming. Hell we didn't have all these waterparks like they have here in Hace we were just satisfied with the diving boards. I will never forget when they got rid of the high diving board, i use to love the whole free fall effect from that before you hit the water. Damn why can't i be 10 years old again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning....   Good Morning.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Morning....
Page 1 of 1