Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

And these people know to breathe in the morning??

Go down 
+4
Ratzilla
BigBadBeast
slickjay12
Samwitty
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Samwitty
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Samwitty

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2008-03-26

And these people know to breathe in the morning?? Empty
PostSubject: And these people know to breathe in the morning??   And these people know to breathe in the morning?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:05 am

It can get worse, I bet this person votes too!!!!!

And these people know to breathe in the morning?? Hunters

Last edited by Samwitty on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.biteme.com
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: And these people know to breathe in the morning??   And these people know to breathe in the morning?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:11 am

don't you know all the meat under cellophane is "manufactured" and no animals were involved bounce

KILL KILL KILL

P.eopleE.atingT.astyA.nimals
Back to top Go down
BigBadBeast
Rookie
Rookie
BigBadBeast

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: And these people know to breathe in the morning??   And these people know to breathe in the morning?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:11 am

Idiocy never ceases to astound me.

Who let the 14 year old girl toying with veganism have money to buy and ad?

Which brings me to another point... Why the hell do vegans think that they are saving the environment when damned near everything they buy is tearing down plants or made of synthetics high in pollutants?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: And these people know to breathe in the morning??   And these people know to breathe in the morning?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:37 am

I work with a guy whose cousin from Philadelphia never realized eggs weren't man made until he came to KS for a visit on the farm. Alot of individuals should have keepers.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: And these people know to breathe in the morning??   And these people know to breathe in the morning?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:20 am

My neighbor's son didn't want to eat brown eggs because they came out of the chicken's butt. When asked where he thought white eggs came from, he said, "The grocery store". He was 21 yrs old at the time. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
BigBadBeast
Rookie
Rookie
BigBadBeast

PostSubject: Re: And these people know to breathe in the morning??   And these people know to breathe in the morning?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Two points...

One, brown eggs are better. Just shake 'em real good before you break 'em and scrape the beak out if it's there. And these people know to breathe in the morning?? 397852

Two, Sam, I'm sorry to be the one to point this out but it's "breathe" not "breath" when read literally it opens you up to similar jabs And these people know to breathe in the morning?? 58289
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

PostSubject: Re: And these people know to breathe in the morning??   And these people know to breathe in the morning?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:35 pm

BigBadBeast wrote:
Two points...

One, brown eggs are better. Just shake 'em real good before you break 'em and scrape the beak out if it's there. And these people know to breathe in the morning?? 397852

Two, Sam, I'm sorry to be the one to point this out but it's "breathe" not "breath" when read literally it opens you up to similar jabs And these people know to breathe in the morning?? 58289

When I first glanced at the thread title, I thought it was going to be something about Listerine or Scope.... morning breath.
Back to top Go down
Samwitty
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Samwitty

Number of posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: And these people know to breathe in the morning??   And these people know to breathe in the morning?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:33 pm

BigBadBeast wrote:
Two points...

Thanks
Spelling is not my strong point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.biteme.com
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: And these people know to breathe in the morning??   And these people know to breathe in the morning?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:41 pm

suzyr wrote:
My neighbor's son didn't want to eat brown eggs because they came out of the chicken's butt. When asked where he thought white eggs came from, he said, "The grocery store". He was 21 yrs old at the time. lol!

So does that mean white eggs come from the grocer's butt?
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

PostSubject: Re: And these people know to breathe in the morning??   And these people know to breathe in the morning?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:58 pm

O.K. just so you know... I know that eggs come out the cloaca. I hope the grocer doesn't have one of those, but one never knows without inspection. What a Face No! I'm not volunteering.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: And these people know to breathe in the morning??   And these people know to breathe in the morning?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:08 pm

I have known a few old hens working in grocery stores. And some of them cackled alot.
Back to top Go down
BigBadBeast
Rookie
Rookie
BigBadBeast

PostSubject: Re: And these people know to breathe in the morning??   And these people know to breathe in the morning?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:28 pm

I was going to post a photo of a woman laying an egg, I found the link instead...

WTF
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: And these people know to breathe in the morning??   And these people know to breathe in the morning?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:46 am

BigBadBeast wrote:
I was going to post a photo of a woman laying an egg, I found the link instead...

WTF

When I looked at that photo it confirmed my suspicions that they still make LSD.
Back to top Go down
Owlg8tr
Rookie
Rookie
Owlg8tr

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: And these people know to breathe in the morning??   And these people know to breathe in the morning?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:15 am

And,...I went to school with people that had never been out of the county. Nor did they care too.

Knowledge is power. Its all in how you use it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

PostSubject: Re: And these people know to breathe in the morning??   And these people know to breathe in the morning?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:36 am

I knew a person that was visiting here from Chicago and they asked me what the sign with the deer on it meant. I told them it meant deer crossing. They took that statement and literally thought the deer were trained to cross the road in that spot.
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

Number of posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: And these people know to breathe in the morning??   And these people know to breathe in the morning?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:21 pm

I spend a fair amount of time on the road, I get to wondering some strange stuff out there all by myself. I asked a friend once if they put up deer crossing signs because of actual accidents caused by deer in that particular area, if so, how many accidents did it take to post a sign? She laughed at me and said it had to do with water and food being in the area. I've never looked the information up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.slumberpartiesbyvalarie.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And these people know to breathe in the morning??   And these people know to breathe in the morning?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And these people know to breathe in the morning??
Page 1 of 1