Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

International Space Station tracking site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2008-03-26

International Space Station tracking site Empty
PostSubject: International Space Station tracking site   International Space Station tracking site Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:09 am

I was looking for a bit of info about the ISS and found this real-time tracking site quite interesting. I thought some of the folks here may enjoy it alsoISS Tracking site
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: International Space Station tracking site   International Space Station tracking site Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:13 am

Holy Crap Batman.... The Space Station is headed right across Somalia..... I hope those pirates don't notice them.........
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: International Space Station tracking site   International Space Station tracking site Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:35 am

Let the pirates shoot at it. Their projectiles will go up for awhile and with any luck come back down and hit them in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Space Station tracking site   International Space Station tracking site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

International Space Station tracking site
Page 1 of 1