Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!

Go down 
+10
The Other One
wilkykav2
Blackie Kuhn
LukeTHr
SlumberGirl
Bighead
Ratzilla
suzyj
cobra_kel
Samwitty
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Samwitty
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Samwitty

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Empty
PostSubject: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:38 pm

- well, you’ll never say it again after seeing this!!!

OMG….. check this out. Where did she sit or sleep for that matter???
This is an actual apartment..found in Houston, by the landlords during an inspection
Hard to believe there wasn't a fire with all the cigarettes.

[img]Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Image001[/img]
[img]Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Image002[/img]
Did this woman ever hear of an ashtray?
[img]Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Image003[/img][img]IMG][img]Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Image004[/img][img]Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Image005[/img][img]Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Image006[/img]
All the Febreeze and Cleaners in the world...is not going to help this mess!
[img]Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Image007[/img]
NOOOO not the Computer!!!! [img]Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Image008[/img][img]Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Image009[/img][img]Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Image010[/img][img]Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Image013[/img][img]Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Image014[/img][img]Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Image015[/img]

I have come to one conclusion in all of this.....
and its that this woman does not like to cook.
(ok..a couple other conclusions also)
Back to top Go down
http://www.biteme.com
cobra_kel
cobra_kel

Number of posts : 86

Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Wow! That is unreal!
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:50 pm

I don't feel so bad about my housekeeping skills... or lack thereof.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:14 pm

I suddenly feel like a neat freak.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:41 pm

I've seen worse.
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

Number of posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Yi, yiii, yiiiii, wow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.slumberpartiesbyvalarie.com
cobra_kel
cobra_kel

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:43 pm

The picture with the ironing board set up and handy just blows my mind! I can't imagine that this scub bag could give a rats ass what their clothes look like! I wonder if they got evicted?
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:46 pm

some observations. this person lived on pop, cigarettes, pizza and donuts. was a total slob, yet was worried about ironing??? and by looking at the computer keyboard did a lot of typing with one hand, most likely the right hand. as for the bathroom, I will probably need therapy to be able to get that image out of my mind,,,, now I am going to have nightmares.....
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:53 pm

Looks like an advertisement for Whataburger.
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:55 pm

might as well get a dozer and knock it down and haul it off. It would be easier than trying to clean it.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:18 am

I LOVE Whataburger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But not any more pale
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:07 am

My brother-in-law used to work for Servicemaster in Hays. A few years ago, they had to clean an apartment on 7th St. that didn't look too much different than that. They had to wear hazmat suits while doing it.
Back to top Go down
supermom75
Rookie
Rookie
supermom75

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:01 am

OMG, please tell me they found the cat.......WTF is wrong with people??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:18 am

supermom75 wrote:
OMG, please tell me they found the cat.......WTF is wrong with people??? Shocked

The cat died of lung cancer from second hand smoke.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:28 am

At least that is what they think. They found it with it's head burried in the kitty litter.
Back to top Go down
lilchefed
Rookie
Rookie
lilchefed

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:07 am

I am somewhat surprised the cat box is kind of clean (inside).
Back to top Go down
cobra_kel
cobra_kel

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:22 pm

I'd be doing my business in the cat box before I would ever think of using that toilet!
Back to top Go down
cobra_kel
cobra_kel

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Come to think of it...you couldn't get me to step one foot into that place.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:39 pm

The Other One wrote:
My brother-in-law used to work for Servicemaster in Hays. A few years ago, they had to clean an apartment on 7th St. that didn't look too much different than that. They had to wear hazmat suits while doing it.

I helped on one like that where we wore disposable hazmat suits. The guy had no running water for at least 2 years and was shitting in 5 gallon buckets. Said buckets were thrown in a hole in a pasture and buried. He had a paper grocery sack clear full of cigarette butts next to where he'd sit on the floor. He had furniture, but there was no place to sit on it. He kept important things in one bedroom that was cluttered, but fairly clean. Everything else was not far from the above photos. Except he had dozens upon dozens of empty vodka bottles in his.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:44 pm

This reminds me of a story that I read a while back. It's long, but a fascinating read... worth the time:

http://www.wyseguys.com/shittyroomate.asp
Back to top Go down
Owlg8tr
Rookie
Rookie
Owlg8tr

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Can I barf in one of those empty Whataburger cups?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!   Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember when you last said to a visitor sorry about the mess, I haven’t done my cleaning yet today!
Page 1 of 1