Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Man found aboard idling Zamboni faces OUI charge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Man found aboard idling Zamboni faces OUI charge Empty
PostSubject: Man found aboard idling Zamboni faces OUI charge   Man found aboard idling Zamboni faces OUI charge Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:00 am

Yahoo News wrote:
PORTLAND, Maine – A Portland man faces a drunken driving charge after police found him aboard an idling Zamboni inside the Cumberland County Civic Center. Police and firefighters were alerted by an alarm at about 2 a.m. Tuesday that somebody was inside the arena, which is home to the Portland Pirates hockey team.

Police officers discovered a 22-year-old man attempting to operate the Zamboni, which had crashed into a wall inside the civic center's storage area.

Police said the man appeared to be intoxicated, and that he had also operated two fork lifts and damaged a sprinkler system, interior walls and a hockey net.

The man was charged with operating under the influence, burglary, criminal mischief and violation of bail conditions.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Man found aboard idling Zamboni faces OUI charge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man found aboard idling Zamboni faces OUI charge   Man found aboard idling Zamboni faces OUI charge Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:03 pm

Bet I can guess where he spends New Years Eve.
Back to top Go down

Man found aboard idling Zamboni faces OUI charge
Page 1 of 1