Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Help with Christmas gift

Go down 
+11
Justoo
slickjay12
nitromaxx98
chiefsfan
SlumberGirl
fescue
Ratzilla
Degeneration X
suzyj
nobodysbusiness
wilkykav2
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DHM
DHM

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Help with Christmas gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with Christmas gift   Help with Christmas gift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:15 pm

I'd say Star Wars figures, DS games, or Legos... Star Wars Legos are even better Smile

Or anything pirates... last year I got my son this, it was way cheaper then though, like $60... dunno why the price increase, I think there was a massive sale going on...

For DS games, I'd suggest Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS (get him hooked on a game that will entertain him for a lifetime), The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Super Mario 64 DS, and WarioWare Touched! are all good picks... There's also Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Lego Batman, and Lego Indiana Jones that are all excellent games... and the Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga combines Legos, Star Wars, and a DS game, you can't go wrong there.
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Help with Christmas gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with Christmas gift   Help with Christmas gift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:30 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
Degeneration X wrote:
lol!
Here's another gift idea how about a gift certificate to the Lion's Den that way he can just go there and pick out anything he wants.

Do they have gift certificates?

Aha, taking your $ out of town, I see!!!! Razz

DHM, that's an excellent idea, btw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.slumberpartiesbyvalarie.com

Help with Christmas gift
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2