Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!!   Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:40 pm

50 billion dollars all gone....and it only cost him 10 millon for bail. At close of business today a charity in California had to close their door for good. Mort Zuckerman lost 30 million and was notified by an email.

Friends, I submit to you that this is not good at all. Any of you that save and invest, I pray you diligently keep track of your nest eggs.

Billion = 1000 million for you calculator mathematicians.

Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!! 530931 study
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net

PostSubject: Re: Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!!   Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:41 pm

Just a drop in the bucket, my man.
Back to top Go down
crutch51
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
crutch51

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!!   Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:44 pm

Whats left to invest in? I think I'll start doing what my grandparents did, put my savings in the fridge.I know it won't earn any intrest,but at least I'll know where it's at!!!
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

PostSubject: Re: Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!!   Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:47 pm

I am afraid that attitude is what will end the United States of America.

Posse Comitatus

http://www.homelandsecurity.org/journal/articles/Trebilcock.htm
Back to top Go down
crutch51
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
crutch51

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!!   Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:25 pm

alg8tr wrote:
I am afraid that attitude is what will end the United States of America.

Posse Comitatus

http://www.homelandsecurity.org/journal/articles/Trebilcock.htm

Are you willing to invest all of your money into stocks or bonds or cd's in hopes when your ready to retire that you actually think you will have enough money to live on? I hope your not counting on SS.
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

PostSubject: Re: Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!!   Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:56 pm

<<<<<< On disability, so I have one year maybe the way things are looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!!   Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:54 pm

Prosecutors said Thursday that investigators found 100 signed checks worth $173 million in Bernard Madoff's office desk that he was ready to send out to his closest family and friends at the time of his arrest last month.

The detail was provided in a court filing Thursday as prosecutors argued that Madoff should have his bail revoked and be sent to jail. They said the checks were further evidence that he wants to keep his assets away from burned investors.

The judge will now decide whether Madoff should be sent to jail or remain free on bail in his luxury Upper East Side penthouse.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!!   Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Put his ass in the pokey!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936

PostSubject: Re: Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!!   Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:57 pm

suzyr wrote:
Put his ass in the pokey!

without lube......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!!   Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:01 pm

Thats what he is going to do...he is taking the hit for his whole family. He arranged for his sons to turn him in for what he was doing, so they could skate. Of course after transferring vast sums of money and jewels to his relitives.

I really wouldnt give a crap if he was my uncle. Show me the money!!! fuck yeah!
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

PostSubject: Re: Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!!   Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:47 pm

I bet they go after the money he gave to relatives. They can call back any money he paid out as dividends to any of his investors
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

PostSubject: Re: Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!!   Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:10 pm

Money changes everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!!   Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:17 pm

LukeTHr wrote:
I bet they go after the money he gave to relatives. They can call back any money he paid out as dividends to any of his investors

They can?
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

PostSubject: Re: Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!!   Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:22 am

thats what they said on cnn tonite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!!   Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madoff, made off with 50 large!!!!!
Page 1 of 1