Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

10 Toys That Made You Gay

Go down 
+2
suzyj
slider
6 posters
AuthorMessage
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2008-06-27

10 Toys That Made You Gay Empty
PostSubject: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:20 pm

Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Whoa! That ooozinator is obscene. Love it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:14 pm

never had any toys like that. we had tonka trucks, barrel of monkeys, slinkys, tinker toys, hot wheels,vertibird, rubberband guns, bb guns, erector sets, the radio shack electronic projects kits, stretch armstrong, walkie-talkies, cap-guns, pea shooters, lawn darts, a pocketknife for mumbledy-peg, badminton, kick-the-can, rubberband powered balsa airplanes, legos by the thousands, etch-a-sketch, many many plain old cardboard boxes that we made into all kinds of things. It's a wonder we survived growing up with all those dangerous toys....... oh wait, we knew the possible dangers and didn't do too much stupid stuff with them. We used to jump our bikes over terraces and homemade ramps and had a few crashes. We got back up and if nothing was broken we kept going.
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

PostSubject: Re: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:13 pm

I had heard of a few of those toys. I do remember the my buddy, pogo ball, commercials on tv. Its funny watching that because you can tell those commercials were so 80's. The only toys I had were hotwheels, tonka trucks, legos, and blowup dolls.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

PostSubject: Re: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:29 pm

Degeneration X wrote:
The only toys I had were hotwheels, tonka trucks, legos, and blowup dolls.

TMI TMI TMI TMI..... Shocked Shocked 10 Toys That Made You Gay 19082
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

PostSubject: Re: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:35 pm

here ya go degenX

Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:43 pm

That's just plain creepy!
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

PostSubject: Re: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:51 pm

realdoll documentary... this is a just bizarre

how do you make piece of silicone into something you converse with and dress and care for like it was real???

for that japanese guy, I wonder if the dolls get jealous of each other...... I can see a twilight zone episode from this....
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:25 pm

LukeTHr wrote:

how do you make piece of silicone into something you converse with and dress and care for like it was real???

for that japanese guy, I wonder if the dolls get jealous of each other...... I can see a twilight zone episode from this....

It does seem a bit odd. But after a moment of thought, I'd much rather have a cute plastic girl than the real life one in your AV. Buckwheat on crack. LOL
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:50 pm

Hell watch this vid. There's some pretty damn realistic ones out there. I'd bet in another 100 years or so technology might just come up with some artificial girls that will function like the real thing too.

Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:42 pm

I doubt they can make those dolls nag like the real thing.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:54 pm

Maybe if they put a Greta Van Susteren chip in it.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

PostSubject: Re: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:13 pm

yeah but they just lay there like a, like a, well, a doll. dated a few girls that were like that, they just laid there
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

PostSubject: Re: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
LukeTHr wrote:

It does seem a bit odd. But after a moment of thought, I'd much rather have a cute plastic girl than the real life one in your AV. Buckwheat on crack. LOL

WTF ?? you don't appreciate my avatar??? hep me , hep me.....
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:24 pm

I hate to think how many colonies of vermin are living in miss Buckwheats mop. Not to mention other places. pale
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

PostSubject: Re: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:33 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Maybe if they put a Greta Van Susteren chip in it.
I will never forget making our teacher mad my senior year in high school because we were making fun of Greta Van Susteren. It was during the beginning stages of the OJ trial when she was spokeswoman on CNN. She had one side of her face that drooped and we made fun of that.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:34 pm

LukeTHr wrote:
yeah but they just lay there like a, like a, well, a doll. dated a few girls that were like that, they just laid there

Maybe that says something about your prowess. Sleep

confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

PostSubject: Re: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:49 pm

suzyr wrote:
LukeTHr wrote:

Maybe that says something about your prowess. Sleep

confused confused confused

10 Toys That Made You Gay 987844 after I posted that I figured I would get hit with that comment.... plain and simple, they were just lame ass lays
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:10 pm

You did set yourself up there Luke. It was tempting. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Toys That Made You Gay   10 Toys That Made You Gay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 Toys That Made You Gay
Page 1 of 1