Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

More Obama Lies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

More Obama Lies Empty
PostSubject: More Obama Lies   More Obama Lies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:30 pm

My wife and I, along with my two youngest, spent the weekend in Denver. The ladies went shopping yesterday afternoon while my son and I went to the Broncos game (in which they played like a bad college team). Anyway, as we were walking into the stadium from the light rail stop, a plane flew overhead towing a banner that read:

"McCAIN IS A RAIDERS FAN"

I wouldn't doubt it if the same tactic was used in Kansas City. Missouri and Colorado are both battleground states.

Any sports fan knows that McCain is an Arizona Cardinals fan.

Will they stop at nothing?
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

More Obama Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Obama Lies   More Obama Lies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:31 pm

Quote :
Will they stop at nothing?

funny question coming from the guy who typed this as a reaction to Obama's grandma dying:

The Other One wrote:
If he refuses to vote for medical treatment for newborn victims of botched abortions, then who knows what might be the real story...

Great way to get sympathy vote.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

More Obama Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Obama Lies   More Obama Lies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:55 pm

There is some truth that Obamas granny going will likely get him a few pity votes, but I'd sure as hell hope he wouldn't want the presidency so bad as to intentionally use grandmas death to get those votes.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

More Obama Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Obama Lies   More Obama Lies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:31 am

Bighead wrote:
funny question coming from the guy who typed this as a reaction to Obama's grandma dying:

Glad you thought it was funny, because I thought you would see the sarcasm. I laughed at the banner. I also laughed at McCain pointing out the messiah pandering to Phillies fans in Philadelphia and Rays fans in Tampa on the same day. Likewise, I chuckled when I heard Jack Kemp, a former Chargers quarterback, saying "Go Broncos" while he was imploring voters to turn to McCain during an interview on the radio in Denver this morning. He obviously didn't know what a sore subject that was in Denver today.

If anyone would vote for or against a presidential candidate because he was a fan of any sports team, they're an idiot and they deserve what they get.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

More Obama Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Obama Lies   More Obama Lies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:21 am

I probably should've refrained from comment. Any nuance involving grown men chasing a ball is far beyond my understanding. Unless a sport involves a rifle or a fishing rod... then I'm utterly clueless.

I've been dragged to baseball games a few times. The wife has to explain to me how things work.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

More Obama Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Obama Lies   More Obama Lies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:55 am

Just curious. Can you watch NASCARĀ® without some tutoring?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Obama Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Obama Lies   More Obama Lies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Obama Lies
Page 1 of 1