Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

December 6 Whoop-ass

Go down 
+14
SciFi
jessks75
chiefsfan
slickjay12
supermom75
nitromaxx98
Ratzilla
fescue
Blackie Kuhn
zbounce
The Other One
jewelz
wilkykav2
alg8tr
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2008-03-25

December 6 Whoop-ass - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:32 am

Evans, was a big man, a thoughtful man. I liked that guy. Moyers . . . .

Last edited by SciFi on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:32 am

December 6 Whoop-ass - Page 2 710_animated_fighting_smileys

Where was this made known?? How come all us ruffians didn't know about it??
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:38 am

Hey where did you get that emoticon at?
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:40 am

actually looked for fighting,Hitler came up and naturally I followed that-LOL!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:06 pm

SciFi wrote:

Moyers was ummmm odd, but fairly nice to me anyways. Always wondered how he became a principal though. Evans was a big guy and pretty calm. Mike Karl became Evans hitman, er I mean vice principal after Moyers was gone. Mike liked his paddles with holes drilled in them. Once he had me lean over Evans desk so Evans could watch first hand as I got a whack. After the hit I said "Is that it? Hell that wasn't so bad." which annoyed Mike, but Evans just grinned very lightly. He was kinda cool. I apologized to Mike years after the fact for being such a pain. I loved to torment that man. Twisted Evil I begged him to hit me once so I could make some money. Poor man's veins about popped out of his face he was so PO'd

LukeTHr wrote:
was the large chested girl named boobzilla??

Nah, but they were healthy ones for her age. I wish I had my yearbooks so I could ID her for sure. I can see her face but just am not sure enough of her name to say it.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:06 am

Ratzilla wrote:
SciFi wrote:

Moyers was ummmm odd, but fairly nice to me anyways. Always wondered how he became a principal though. Evans was a big guy and pretty calm. Mike Karl became Evans hitman, er I mean vice principal after Moyers was gone. Mike liked his paddles with holes drilled in them. Once he had me lean over Evans desk so Evans could watch first hand as I got a whack. After the hit I said "Is that it? Hell that wasn't so bad." which annoyed Mike, but Evans just grinned very lightly. He was kinda cool. I apologized to Mike years after the fact for being such a pain. I loved to torment that man. Twisted Evil I begged him to hit me once so I could make some money. Poor man's veins about popped out of his face he was so PO'd

LukeTHr wrote:
was the large chested girl named boobzilla??

Nah, but they were healthy ones for her age. I wish I had my yearbooks so I could ID her for sure. I can see her face but just am not sure enough of her name to say it.
Did you ever meet his son, Ratz? Just lived up the street from us.
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:20 am

His son live here in Hays....His wife was my house cleaner. She accused me of making sexual advances on her to the LINK management.

Another cage match is schedualed in Russell already. I believe there are 300 seats. I can give you a name for contact.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

December 6 Whoop-ass
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: Community Events-
Jump to: