Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

December 6 Whoop-ass

Go down 
+14
SciFi
jessks75
chiefsfan
slickjay12
supermom75
nitromaxx98
Ratzilla
fescue
Blackie Kuhn
zbounce
The Other One
jewelz
wilkykav2
alg8tr
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-03-26

December 6 Whoop-ass Empty
PostSubject: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:47 pm

Big doins out at the Ellis County fair building. Sounds like it will be spank tastic!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:13 am

alg8tr wrote:
Big doins out at the Ellis County fair building. Sounds like it will be spank tastic!!!!!

what kinda doins there pardner??my b-day's the 5th and it's gonna be spanktastic also lol!
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:02 pm

What is happening on this date?? alg8tr??? come on, do tell .
Back to top Go down
http://www.firstpeople bears.com
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:37 pm

I don't know about the 6th, but the December 7th whoop-ass is going to be on the Chefs at Mile High.
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:02 pm

Yes the can will be opened up on the Chiefs , Broncos will do the Whoop-up on the ass!
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:13 pm

They are having a cage match thing/fight out at the fairgrounds....supposed to be 12 matches....that stuff where you can kick, karate,box whatever to whoopazzz. I think all the tickets are sold out....I don't believe it. They had general admission tickets left $25 ea.
Back to top Go down
zbounce
Rookie
Rookie
zbounce

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:21 pm

I've got a friend who's been into that stuff for several years. He will be fighting, so everyone holler for Nick Budik.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scarecrowstone.com
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:24 pm

25 bucks buys a lot of whiskey
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:25 pm

There will be a cash bar and food
Back to top Go down
fescue
Rookie
Rookie
fescue

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:31 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:13 am

Ah, so it's like UFC fights. Hadn't even heard about them being here.
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:18 am

KInda like wrestling...no fakery..real ass kicking going on
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:26 am

Blackie Kuhn wrote:
KInda like wrestling...no fakery..real ass kicking going on

The current UFC heavy weight champ Brock Lesner was a former WWE wrestler who wanted to kick butt without the scripts and he's become UFC champ after only 3 matches. I'd like to see some of those other WWE monstrosities get into the UFC.
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:31 am

I used to see real ass kickings around any area bar or pool hall for free now they need a damn cage and 25 bucks....spare me...please
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:35 am

Blackie Kuhn wrote:
I used to see real ass kickings around any area bar or pool hall for free now they need a damn cage and 25 bucks....spare me...please

Reminds me of the time my advisary and I rolled down the stairs at Judge Mc'grevy's years ago...

Good times....
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:38 am

I seen a woman bashing another woman in the head with a large flat rock in the parking lot of that place...it didn't cost a dime
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:40 am

Good Times....
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:45 am

It was for me...i felt sorry for the girl who got the head bashing
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:59 am

Think the cash bar opens at 5pm and the fights start at 7pm...there will be some drunk people there....WAY

Is that Ed Drehers kid fighting?
Back to top Go down
supermom75
Rookie
Rookie
supermom75

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:45 am

How can we find out if their sold out, my hubby would love to take our boys. I didnt even know about it!
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:25 pm

If the fighters that spoke for tickets ahead of time don't show then there might be a few the day of the event. That is all I know...they are sold out now.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:29 pm

Blackie Kuhn wrote:

It's on TV all the time. But that'd be a different event for next years fair. The fair seems to revolve around motorsports anymore and at least this would be something new.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:21 pm

For me it was squaring off with Hill City boys at slab dances...
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:03 am

I remember some good ole barfights in my youngers years. I have been put through a back window of a buick station wagon and still won a fight
Back to top Go down
zbounce
Rookie
Rookie
zbounce

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:40 am

supermom75 wrote:
How can we find out if their sold out, my hubby would love to take our boys. I didnt even know about it!
how many "boys" you got? i might be able to find a couple of tickets for you
Back to top Go down
http://www.scarecrowstone.com
supermom75
Rookie
Rookie
supermom75

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:40 am

We have 3 boys, but I want to go too, so we would need 5 tickets. I would love to watch a bunch of guys beat the shit outta each other. Do they have a female one? 'Cause I can think of a "kandyass" I'd like to legally beat................ Wink Oops did I just say that out loud? silent

Just kidding, I'm a better person than that. Besides, karma will take care of it!

Last edited by supermom75 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just because!!)
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

Number of posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:53 pm

I am at "whoop ass" and it rocks!!
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:29 am

So, how was whoopass One? Can't anyone write a review....geeeez! December 6 Whoop-ass 530931
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:21 pm

Honestly, we spent $50 a ticket for VPI and I didn't want to spend that money or go. It was so much fun, those guys win or lose did a great job and the whole thing was very well organized and went real smooth. They are possible going to have to one in Russell in March and I am definately going again!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:56 pm

Did it get messy? I was watching UFC this weekend on TV and one guy was cut open pretty good but he ended up with the other guy on his back hovering above him and bleeding like a stuck hog all over the other fighter. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:04 pm

The Other One wrote:
I don't know about the 6th, but the December 7th whoop-ass is going to be on the Chefs at Mile High.
lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:57 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Did it get messy? I was watching UFC this weekend on TV and one guy was cut open pretty good but he ended up with the other guy on his back hovering above him and bleeding like a stuck hog all over the other fighter. Very Happy
there was some blood but not to bad. The very first fight the guy got knocked out in 16 seconds. I have seen some pretty bloody fights on UFC too! I am not sure how they continue to fight when the are covered in blood!
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:13 pm

Have y'all who support this considered anti-psychotics?
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:19 pm

I don't get watching guys beat the crap out of each other, for entertainment. scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:43 pm

SciFi wrote:

I suppose we could, but the psychotic ones put on a much better show. Very Happy

suzyr wrote:
I don't get watching guys beat the crap out of each other, for entertainment. scratch

BLOOD!! BLOOD!! AHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA Smile
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:51 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
SciFi wrote:

I suppose we could, but the psychotic ones put on a much better show. Very Happy

suzyr wrote:

BLOOD!! BLOOD!! AHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA Smile
Guess I'm a wuss, my friend, and breaking the code of men, but it seems very anti-civilized to me.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:02 am

Life is anti-civil SciFi. Combativeness seems to be part of our daily routine whether it's war, bar fights, or just a lively debate.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:20 am

Ratzilla wrote:
Life is anti-civil SciFi. Combativeness seems to be part of our daily routine whether it's war, bar fights, or just a lively debate.
I prefer the latter, which is something at which you are good.
Back to top Go down
lowrider
Rookie
Rookie
lowrider

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:19 am

I used to really enjoy boxing, watching not doing, so went to cage fights in Sturgis. Some tough fighters, but didn't care much for it. Guess it's just a little too extreme for me. Did see a really good bar fight the other night though. Two chicks totally thrashed each other before they were stopped. Hair, fingernails, and clothing everywhere.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:31 am

lowrider wrote:
I used to really enjoy boxing, watching not doing, so went to cage fights in Sturgis. Some tough fighters, but didn't care much for it. Guess it's just a little too extreme for me. Did see a really good bar fight the other night though. Two chicks totally thrashed each other before they were stopped. Hair, fingernails, and clothing everywhere.
Man, chick fights can be gruesome, can't they? Sheesh!!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:41 am

SciFi wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

Well thank you sir.

SciFi wrote:
lowrider wrote:

Do you recall two girls at HJH ripping each others blouses off? I'll never forget the embarrassed look on the staffs faces as they came up on the scene of two girls fighting in their bras. It took place where the hallways intersected just inside the east doors, just a ways west of the science rooms. One was a big titted blond "full figured", but I can't recall who the other girl was now. They exploded like a couple cats and I was just a few feet away watching the show, as were numerous other students. lol!
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:51 am

Ratzilla wrote:
SciFi wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

Well thank you sir.

SciFi wrote:
lowrider wrote:

Do you recall two girls at HJH ripping each others blouses off? I'll never forget the embarrassed look on the staffs faces as they came up on the scene of two girls fighting in their bras. It took place where the hallways intersected just inside the east doors, just a ways west of the science rooms. One was a big titted blond "full figured", but I can't recall who the other girl was now. They exploded like a couple cats and I was just a few feet away watching the show, as were numerous other students. lol!
Baaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha . . . . Nope, dang-it I missed it. I wonder who they were? LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:52 pm

Where can you buy the "can of whoop ass" tee shirts??
Back to top Go down
supermom75
Rookie
Rookie
supermom75

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:09 pm

Please let us know when the next fight will be, I have to get tickets! How'd Budig do?
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:15 pm

supermom75 wrote:
Please let us know when the next fight will be, I have to get tickets! How'd Budig do?
He did really well, his fight was a good one!
Back to top Go down
supermom75
Rookie
Rookie
supermom75

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:21 pm

Awww damn! PLEASE make sure someone posts detalis about the upcoming fight, we want to go and will need a bunch of tickets. I didnt know anything about this one and by the time it was posted here there was no way in hell I was going to find any tickets. Unfortuately I get all my "local" news from this site, so make sure it gets posted!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:40 pm

SciFi, I remember one of the girls in that fight but am drawing a blank on her name. If it comes back to me I'll PM it to you. I think I remember her name but want to double check.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:43 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
SciFi, I remember one of the girls in that fight but am drawing a blank on her name. If it comes back to me I'll PM it to you. I think I remember her name but want to double check.
Thanks, RZ. I'd trade knowing any names to have had a ringside seat next to you. lol!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:46 pm

It was hilarious watching blouses shred while teachers eyes widened. I think it might have been Moyer himself that broke it up, or maybe Evans, but it was so long ago I can't recall for sure. And for some strange reason the adults who came to stop it isn't the vision that's burned in my memory. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:24 am

was the large chested girl named boobzilla??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December 6 Whoop-ass   December 6 Whoop-ass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

December 6 Whoop-ass
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: Community Events-
Jump to: