Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Carrot Cake Cupcakes from old Rainbow bread store

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bg0308
Rookie
Rookie
bg0308

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Carrot Cake Cupcakes from old Rainbow bread store Empty
PostSubject: Carrot Cake Cupcakes from old Rainbow bread store   Carrot Cake Cupcakes from old Rainbow bread store Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:06 pm

The old Rainbow bread store that was on 7th st sold carrot cake cupcakes that came 2 in a package... anyone remember the brand of these and if the company still makes them?! I loved those things and have never been able to find them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrot Cake Cupcakes from old Rainbow bread store   Carrot Cake Cupcakes from old Rainbow bread store Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:54 am

No help here....What brought on your hankering for carrot cake? I got some carrot cake for you, but you got to work for the frosting! (Ha!)

South side of the street, just off Vine? I remember it there but dont think we ever frequented the shoppe. Whats there now? dance school?
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Carrot Cake Cupcakes from old Rainbow bread store   Carrot Cake Cupcakes from old Rainbow bread store Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:57 am

Don't recall, bg. Isn't there still a Rainbow store on Vine? Shoot, give them a call.

bg0308 wrote:
The old Rainbow bread store that was on 7th st sold carrot cake cupcakes that came 2 in a package... anyone remember the brand of these and if the company still makes them?! I loved those things and have never been able to find them!
Back to top Go down
bg0308
Rookie
Rookie
bg0308

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Carrot Cake Cupcakes from old Rainbow bread store   Carrot Cake Cupcakes from old Rainbow bread store Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:46 pm

SciFi wrote:
Don't recall, bg. Isn't there still a Rainbow store on Vine? Shoot, give them a call.

bg0308 wrote:

Nope the one on vine is an Old Home bread store(or something like that).. I've checked there awhile ago and they looked at me funny when I asked them about it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrot Cake Cupcakes from old Rainbow bread store   Carrot Cake Cupcakes from old Rainbow bread store Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrot Cake Cupcakes from old Rainbow bread store
Page 1 of 1