Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Just when you think . . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Just when you think . . . Empty
PostSubject: Just when you think . . .   Just when you think . . . Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:02 am

Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Just when you think . . .   Just when you think . . . Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:21 am

Hey man, see you got back. Just when you think . . . 364910

Capitolism and banks aren't bad, but as one response to that story points out we no longer have capitolism. We have corporatism and politicians that can be bought by it.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Just when you think . . .   Just when you think . . . Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Hey man, see you got back. Just when you think . . . 364910

Capitolism and banks aren't bad, but as one response to that story points out we no longer have capitolism. We have corporatism and politicians that can be bought by it.
Thanks. It was my "Adblock Plus" add-on in Firefox. Good add-on, but requires care when blocking ad-sites via wildcard. I didn't use it much anymore, so I uninstalled it.
So far, I don't think most corporations are on the make, especially small businesses. But it's obviously exists with the big boys. And as with that which is negative, it gets the most press.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Just when you think . . .   Just when you think . . . Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:03 am

I can see why the adblock caused issues. I have a few issues that occur mostly on facebook that I'm betting have to do with program conflicts or security settings too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just when you think . . .   Just when you think . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just when you think . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: