Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Recent crimewave in Hays

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Recent crimewave in Hays Empty
PostSubject: Recent crimewave in Hays   Recent crimewave in Hays Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:59 am

Hays has been under crimewave again..... stabbing of a pizza delivery driver friday nite and a rape/assault on campus saturday nite. This keeps up and Hays will lose it's all-america city status.. or does crime reinforce that nowdays???
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Recent crimewave in Hays   Recent crimewave in Hays Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Well we know the football team is down for raping and murdering. Are they branching out now to pillaging and plundering?
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Recent crimewave in Hays   Recent crimewave in Hays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:47 am

The stabbing was an attempted robbery. The pizza guy resisted and was stabbed. If the Walgreen's case is an example, he'll probably be fired.

The alleged rape occured on Saturday night, shortly after 8:00. The football team was at Lewis Field playing a game.

The descriptions of the perp in these cases sounds like it could be the same person. Could be. Maybe it isn't. Just sayin'. As of yet, there have been no reports of any arrests.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Recent crimewave in Hays   Recent crimewave in Hays Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:37 am

maybe the pizza delivery drivers need to start packing a sidearm. or maybe they could have a someone along riding shotgun.... literally.... oh wait..... the pizza company lawyers wouldn't allow that so maybe when an assault occurs on a delivery driver, the driver should sue the pizza company for placing them in a hostile work environment
Back to top Go down
zeke
Rookie
Rookie
zeke

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Recent crimewave in Hays   Recent crimewave in Hays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:59 am

I was out of town / state that weekend so I am not a suspect.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Recent crimewave in Hays   Recent crimewave in Hays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:21 am

zeke wrote:
I was out of town / state that weekend so I am not a suspect.

Surprised you've ever been out of Rush County. And the suspect description was a black male. Didn't know you fit the bill.
Back to top Go down
zeke
Rookie
Rookie
zeke

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Recent crimewave in Hays   Recent crimewave in Hays Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:14 am

I get dark during the summer
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Recent crimewave in Hays   Recent crimewave in Hays Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:54 am

zeke wrote:
I get dark during the summer

Hope it doesn't effect your crimson neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent crimewave in Hays   Recent crimewave in Hays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent crimewave in Hays
Page 1 of 1