Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

solar flares in 2012

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zeke
Rookie
Rookie
zeke

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-29

solar flares in 2012 Empty
PostSubject: solar flares in 2012   solar flares in 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:15 am

Ever wonder if the mayan calender really means the increase of solar flares that will mess with the electronics we have now and make it seem like the end of the world for the people of today instead of being the actual end of life? personally I think it is a buch of bull. even though that civilization was ahead of their time compared to some other parts of the world, there is no way they can tell when the end will come. they may have known about solar flares and that if strong enough could effect earth.

oh and PS I am just trying to start topics in hopes of generating activity.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: solar flares in 2012   solar flares in 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:03 pm

One of the current ideas among some eggheads is that aliens gave the Mayans and other ancient societies the ability to build their intricate and difficult structures as well as giving them an understanding of the universe. That theory also goes with the theory that all the gods the ancient civilizations worshipped were actually those same alien visitors.
Back to top Go down
zeke
Rookie
Rookie
zeke

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: solar flares in 2012   solar flares in 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:29 pm

oh oh get the fol out and make hats, don't want to get my brains sucked out
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: solar flares in 2012   solar flares in 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:57 am

spaceweather.com is a handy site to keep up to date on the sunspot activity. quite useful if you are into radio and propogation

spaceweather.com link
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: solar flares in 2012   solar flares in 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:17 pm

zeke wrote:
oh oh get the fol out and make hats, don't want to get my brains sucked out

I think they got you "i", so watch out!!!!I!

LukeTHr wrote:
spaceweather.com link

Cool link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: solar flares in 2012   solar flares in 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

solar flares in 2012
Page 1 of 1