Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

P.T.A.S.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

P.T.A.S. Empty
PostSubject: P.T.A.S.   P.T.A.S. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:15 am

Since I woke up from my leftist stupor two years ago, I've had many epiphanies. Here's one: the Left is comprised of two distinct groups, the abusers and the abused. The dynamics are like any abusive relationship.

Similar to a battered spouse, the abusee will put up with terrible treatment because she's convinced she deserves it. Out here, all the propaganda about social justice leaves citizens drowning in white guilt. They'll do anything, accept even the unacceptable, in order to do atone themselves.

Post Traumatic American Syndrome
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

P.T.A.S. Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.T.A.S.   P.T.A.S. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:01 pm

That pretty much sums it up. I'm surprised white liberals don't feel guilt for Cro-magnon man pushing out the Neanderthals. What I've never understood is the liberals feeling guilt over things they had nothing to do with that happened well over 100 years ago yet they see nothing wrong with abortion.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

P.T.A.S. Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.T.A.S.   P.T.A.S. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:26 am

Ratzilla wrote:
What I've never understood is the liberals feeling guilt over things they had nothing to do with that happened well over 100 years ago yet they see nothing wrong with abortion.

P.T.A.S. 5474519766_914b81eeb2
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

P.T.A.S. Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.T.A.S.   P.T.A.S. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:55 am

Even Margaret Sanger (AKA modern originator of birth control and Planned Parenthood) who pushed for birth control heavily among blacks said this.

Quote :
"To each group we explained what contraception was; that abortion was the wrong way—no matter how early it was performed it was taking life; that contraception was the better way, the safer way—it took a little time, a little trouble, but was well worth while in the long run, because life had not yet begun."

The modern liberal has decided that convenience outweighs right or wrong. One time in the stirrups is better than having to remember that troublesome pill every day.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

P.T.A.S. Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.T.A.S.   P.T.A.S. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P.T.A.S.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: