Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Christmas Stuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Christmas Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Stuff   Christmas Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:10 pm

I have been looking at 9 foot Christmas trees because I think we have 10 foot ceilings in the living room and dining room and 12 foot ceilings in the bedrooms upstairs. So I get on Nex-Tech yesterday and found a 9 foot tree for $50. I send the lady an e-mail telling her that I want it. I go and get it today, and yeah, not 10 foot ceilings. It was hilarious, all bent over. The hubby cut some of the top section of the tree out and it looks awesome! I am so excited this year over Christmas. Before I have usually been like bah humbug. santa I dug out my ornaments that I made in first grade, my Grandmother's ornaments, and the ones we have collected through out the years and it looks so awesome! Christmas Stuff 6729 Christmas Stuff 397852
Back to top Go down
http://www.slumberpartiesbyvalarie.com
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Christmas Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Stuff   Christmas Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:40 pm

i hate christmas time. It is really tough this time of year when its reminds you how pathetic your life really is
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Christmas Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Stuff   Christmas Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:19 am

slickjay12 wrote:
i hate christmas time. It is really tough this time of year when its reminds you how pathetic your life really is

Could be worse, I had to attend a funeral today.

Put up lots of colored lights, put on your favorite tunes, and get intoxicated. Maybe that means more to me since I grew up in the 60's and 70's, but right now I have some Saint Pauli Girl, Some Sam Adams Lager, some Blue Paddle, and to top it off a four pack of the hops supercharged Sam Adams Imperial Pilsner. I plan to sample all four tonight and watch my color wheel turn on the aluminum tree while Pink Floyd and Zeppelin supply the tunes. Ok, so I won't get quite as mind warping blitzed as I got 30 years ago, but it still feels nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lisav
Rookie
Rookie
lisav

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Christmas Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Stuff   Christmas Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:21 pm

Christmas was great when the kids were little. Now it seems it is all I can do to get through this time of year and not curl up in the fetal position in my closet.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Christmas Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Stuff   Christmas Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:08 pm

Christmas will never be like it was when I was a kid, but it's property taxes due this month that make me feel down. If Christmas gets you down, try looking at it like they did before Christmas. The end of December marks the time when the sun begins to return. I use lots of colored lights to brighten up my mood through December, and after that I just start watching the sun get a little longer each day till winter is gone.
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Christmas Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Stuff   Christmas Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:32 pm

[quote="lisav" curl up in the fetal position in my closet.[/quote] Awwww it can't be that bad ?Or is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Stuff   Christmas Stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Stuff
Page 1 of 1