Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Sarah Palin gets VP nod

Go down 
+13
nobodysbusiness
jessks75
Justoo
Rog
dz724
lowrider
nitromaxx98
Ratzilla
lyric
slickjay12
The Other One
wilkykav2
suzyj
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Sarah Palin gets VP nod Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:05 am

This is going to be interesting!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:03 pm

oh my,theres still a woman in the race-this will be good!!
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:35 pm

21% of female Hillary supporters were already planning to vote for McCain, and 27% are undecided. This could tip the balance in McCain's favor in a race where neither candidate has a commanding lead.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:06 pm

And he talks about Obama not being ready to lead. This woman has only been in office for 1 and a half years. I know she is only the VP but face facts that John McBush will die in office
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:28 pm

She is a Hottie!!!
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:35 pm

mikecc wrote:
She is a Hottie!!!

Yes Mike she is beautiful. If she was not tied to MuBush I may consider voting for her as she is a hunter and and gun owner. I hope this nomination does not hurt her for future endevours (sp?)
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:52 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
mikecc wrote:
She is a Hottie!!!

Yes Mike she is beautiful. If she was not tied to McBush I may consider voting for her as she is a hunter and and gun owner. I hope this nomination does not hurt her for future endevours (sp?)
Back to top Go down
lyric

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:07 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
And he talks about Obama not being ready to lead. This woman has only been in office for 1 and a half years. I know she is only the VP but face facts that John McBush will die in office

She is the only one out of all of them that has executive experience.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:30 pm

lyric wrote:
slickjay12 wrote:

She is the only one out of all of them that has executive experience.

Yes running a state thats has less people then a large city in New York
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:16 am

slickjay12 wrote:

She still has more executive branch experience than Obama and Biden put together.

I think we're seeing a reinvigoration of the conservatives in the Republican Party who were less than thrilled with McCain and who would have been totally turned off had he chosen one of the others he was considering.

What he needs to do now is announce at the convention that he will appoint Joe Lieberman as Secretary of State.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:47 am

mikecc wrote:
She is a Hottie!!!

she IS a hottie,we had the "I'd do her conversation at dinner" mike!!!
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:27 pm

The Other One wrote:
slickjay12 wrote:

She still has more executive branch experience than Obama and Biden put together.

I think we're seeing a reinvigoration of the conservatives in the Republican Party who were less than thrilled with McCain and who would have been totally turned off had he chosen one of the others he was considering.

What he needs to do now is announce at the convention that he will appoint Joe Lieberman as Secretary of State.

And more executive experience then McBush
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:24 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
And more executive experience then McBush

You say that McCain voted with Bush 90% of the time. I was wondering just what votes Bush participated in and why he was voting on anything.

If you're talking about bills that Bush signed into law, are you counting McCain-Feingold? How about McCain-Kennedy? Or McCain-Lieberman? Are you counting the Iraq war authorization, which Biden also voted in favor of?

The fact is that McCain led the pressuring in Congress of the administration to deploy the troop surge in Iraq. Biden also supported it. Obama, despite his bullshit assertion that he was for the surge all the while, opposed it and warned that it would only lead to larger numbers of casualties. Obama, despite his bullshit assertion, was wrong. Casualties are now at the lowest level they have been since the beginning of the war. Don't get me wrong, one American soldier killed is too many. However, we were already there, and the strategy of Rumsfeld wasn't working. McCain called it like it was. He more than any other member of Congress was responsible for Rumsfeld's departure from his position as Secretary of Defense. He was out there daily challenging Bush to listen to the generals on the ground.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:57 pm

Even Mother Nature does not McBush as president. They called off the Monday docket of the RNC.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:24 am

Everybody really should stop talking shit on this woman and her family,anyone agree??(not folks here of course!)

now someone has stolen and I believe released her SSN!!!!!Geez!
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:50 am

...and her home phone number. It's ridiculous! Liberal Democrats are afraid of her because she's tough. Personally, I don't care what your politics are, the crap that's being made public about her family, has crossed the line of common decency. Kids should be off limits.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:34 am

Amen,AND her family with a hubby with a DUI and a pregnant teen is more like a REAL American family than any of them lol!
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:00 pm

I think that scares them, too. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:03 pm

suzyr wrote:
I think that scares them, too. Twisted Evil

Why she will not make it to the general election. McBush will have to drop her and go with Mitt and his magic underwear
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:21 pm

Nope. Evil or Very Mad She'll make it to the end...2012, at least.

Mitt and his magic underware...That's pretty funny. Laughing
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:18 pm

Vegas has a line on her making through the end of the month. As far as making until 2012 she will not have a chance because you must the elected to make to then
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:01 pm

mikecc wrote:
She is a Hottie!!!

Beats Hillary for sure. cyclops As far as how the dems talk about her family, it might not be nice, but I've heard plenty of slams against democrats family members over the years too. Just look at all the slams aimed at the Clintons dog. Oh wait, that was their daughter. Smile
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:03 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
mikecc wrote:
She is a Hottie!!!

Beats Hillary for sure. cyclops As far as how the dems talk about her family, it might not be nice, but I've heard plenty of slams against democrats family members over the years too. Just look at all the slams aimed at the Clintons dog. Oh wait, that was their daughter. Smile
And Chelsa (sp?) grew up to be a beautiful woman
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:04 pm

Right Now Rudy "a noun a verb and 9/11" is on giving his speech
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:09 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:
mikecc wrote:
She is a Hottie!!!

And Chelsa (sp?) grew up to be a beautiful woman

She's not exactly my type, but I spose a man could do far worse. The slams didn't seem to hurt Chelsea long term. And she probably got tons of free chew toys.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:13 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:59 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
As far as making until 2012 she will not have a chance because you must the elected to make to then

Yes, I know.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:15 pm

Well Sarah can give a speech.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:31 pm

T'was a very good speech. She was comfortable, composed and very clear in her delivery.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:36 pm

And she has nice legs..... What a Face
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:54 pm

I thought it was odd they kept focusing on Bristol and her BF alot. But they have been the story so far. And to those who don't know the feed is the same for all channels covering the convention
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:59 pm

Thought that interesting also, but that is what the story will be...
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:47 am

nitromaxx98 wrote:
And she has nice legs.....

That's what the libs are afraid of. Or maybe jealous of. She's a tough, smart, accomplished woman who looks good in a skirt. Do you remember the three most prominent women in the Clinton administration? Madeline Albright looks like Winston Churchill. Janet Reno looks like Dustin Hoffman in drag, a.k.a. Tootsie, and Donna Shalala was the working model for Shrek.
Back to top Go down
lowrider
Rookie
Rookie
lowrider

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:56 pm

I think it's time to dump McCain and run Sarah. At least if nothing changes there is at least something good to look at. McCain is 72 so who knows. Seriously I think he finally did make a good decision as far as someone who will get support from many different factions. Son in the military, daughter going through her problems, a child with disabilities. Concerns that us average Joes heve.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:39 pm

because is Sarah I am giving serious thoughts about whom I support. As far as the democrats I am only aligned with them because of the pro-choice and ending the war in IRAQ. All my others views are with in the Republican party. I am so confused!!!!!!!!!1 Shocked

Last edited by slickjay12 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:56 pm

the actual conversation between Mccain and palin

click here
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:20 pm

Sarah Palin gets VP nod Moose
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:36 pm

The real truth about Sarah Palin.

Did you know that...

Sarah Palin does not have 5 kids, she actually has 7. Their names are Track, Bristol, Willow, Piper, Trig, Chuck Norris, and Jack Bauer.

The Northern Lights are really just the reflection from Sarah Palin's eyes.

The Russians sold Alaska to America because Sarah Palin would not submit to autocracy.

The Arctic Circle runs through Alaska so the Sun can have some relief from Sarah Palin's bright glare.

Sarah Palin is allowed first dibs on Alaskan wolfpack kills.

Sarah Palin is so pro-life that she personally hog-tied two reps from Planned Parenthood who came knocking at her door.

It's not raining in DC. Those are God's tears of joy that McCain picked Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin's hotness is the largest single contributor to melting polar ice caps.

Sarah Palin is the "other" whom Yoda spoke about.

Sarah Palin's presence in the lower 48 means the Arctic ice cap can finally return.

Sarah Palin fired Jack Bauer because he was too soft in dealing with terrorists.

Sarah Palin's pageant career ended early so other women could have a chance.

Sarah Palin's son Track is going to Iraq after the Surge, because a Palin during the Surge would have been unfair.

Sarah Palin actually has Big Foot in her freezer.

Sarah Palin gave a speech in Texas after her water broke before flying home to Alaska to give birth. (Actually true)

Sarah Palin doesn't need a gun to hunt. She has been known to throw a bullet through an adult bull elk.

Sarah Palin once spilled coffee on Joe Biden & one of his $400 ties from Pink.

Sarah Palin keeps her hair in a beehive to hide her ninja weaponry.

Sarah Palin will personally open a homemade can of whoopass on Ahmadinejad, Putin, and Chavez as soon as she's done making mooseburgers for her kids.

A grizzly bear once tried to stare down Sarah Palin. Once.

Sarah Palin will send Joe Biden a pre-debate cheat sheet. The sheet will have tips on defending against Kung Fu Death Grip.

Sarah Palin became governor because five children left her with too much spare energy.

Sarah Palin will give birth to the man who will lead humanity's war against the machines. (Terminator reference)

Three of Sarah Palin's 5 kids came out sideways and she never flinched.

Global Warming doesn't kill polar bears. Sarah Palin does. Generally with her bare hands.

Sarah Palin was the original "Deadliest Catch."

Sarah Palin paid her way through school by hunting for Kodiak pelts with a slingshot.

Alaska is the 49th state solely because they knew even in 1959 that Sarah Palin never finishes last.

Chuck Norris wishes he was Sarah Palin trapped in a man's body.

Sarah Palin once won the Iditarod without any dogs. She simply willed the sled to victory.

Sarah Palin once guided Santa's sleigh through an Alaskan blizzard with the light from her smile.

Sarah Palin fishes salmon by convincing them it's in their interest to jump into the boat.

Sarah Palin can recharge a battery with her grip.

Sarah Palin can tighten a screw by turning it to the left.

The plot of Universal Soldier is loosely based on her freshmen year of college.

Sarah Palin once used a Ouji Board to summon the ghost of Joseph Stalin...then beat him to death
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:21 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:01 pm

Sarah Palin gets VP nod Palin10
Back to top Go down
Rog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:14 pm

The Other One wrote:
nitromaxx98 wrote:
And she has nice legs.....

That's what the libs are afraid of. Or maybe jealous of. She's a tough, smart, accomplished woman who looks good in a skirt.

The masturbating monkey vote?
Back to top Go down
Rog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:32 pm

Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:54 pm

Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:34 pm

tonite Caribou Barbie gets put back in her box and shipped back to Alaska
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:53 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
tonite Caribou Barbie gets put back in her box and shipped back to Alaska

Or will Amtrak Joe be replaced by Hillary?
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:58 pm

Amtrack Joe siderailed?
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:01 pm

Time to lead the lamb to the slaughter
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:25 pm

they're not doing too bad!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:45 pm

Well she did not hurt him so lets see how the polls look tommorrow
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:49 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
Well she did not hurt him so lets see how the polls look tommorrow

Is that a bass-ackward compliment?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin gets VP nod   Sarah Palin gets VP nod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah Palin gets VP nod
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next