Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

So you think you can dance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2008-03-27

So you think you can dance Empty
PostSubject: So you think you can dance   So you think you can dance Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:24 pm

Ok Wilky, I think we're the only two here that like the show, but didn't want to HiJack the Big Brother thread again!
Jessica had to leave for an injury and Comfort is back in.

http://tv.yahoo.com/so-you-think-you-can-dance/show/36160/news/urn:newsml:eonlinekristen.com:20080714:TV-1082f94e983be54dfa730d598b18665f__ER:1;_ylt=Aqa0fp2NlMH0BDF6.igL0bRlN9MF

I don't know about you... but I wasn't particularly fond of Jessica, but I'm definately not a Comfort Fan.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can dance   So you think you can dance Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:24 pm

omg!!i haven't watched it yet......gotta go!!!! Razz ----i'll be back!! lol!
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can dance   So you think you can dance Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:26 pm

This all happened since last weeks elimination show! Did you forget to watch on Thursday?
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can dance   So you think you can dance Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:15 pm

i don't know what the hell happened,i checked my tivo and i'm confused.thouroughly.was it the one where comfort and thayne went home???cuz i watched that one,when did this happen??i'm lost-HELP!!!!
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can dance   So you think you can dance Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:05 am

Are you still confused? The announcement that Comfort was back came between the one where she and Thayne went home and this wednesday's 2 hour. I just happend across the article. Looks like Jessica will still be doing the top 10 tour though Smile

About this week
I need to know who got booted. Once I saw that my favorites were safe we went to run errands. Now its BUGGIN me not to know!
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can dance   So you think you can dance Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:24 am

"It's just a jump to the left.
And then a step to the right.
Put your hands on your hips.
You bring your knees in tight.
But it's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insane.
Let's do the time-warp again.
Let's do the time-warp again."
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can dance   So you think you can dance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:17 am

Wilky,
Aren't you soooo sad its over? Hope your computer isn't still broke!
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can dance   So you think you can dance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:35 am

broke still,my motherboard is broke.thank God Hays high just gave my stepson his laptop today!!!!!yes,i'm gonna miss it till next season-i thought josh or kaytee would win,im glad he won AND i think joshua and kaytee are in love-what do you think??--my pc should be done this week !!
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can dance   So you think you can dance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:11 pm

I didn't think Josh and Katee were in love... I don't know though... They definately dance SUPER well together.
My favorite was Courtney but I new she wouldn't win. I would have been fine with any of that top 4 winning. they all seemed like genuinely nice people!
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can dance   So you think you can dance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:09 am

they sure look at eachother like they are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can dance   So you think you can dance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:57 am

Guess I should have been watching for googly eyes! Maybe they are and maybe they'll have wonderful little dancer babies!
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can dance   So you think you can dance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:38 pm

hehe!
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can dance   So you think you can dance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:50 pm

We're considering going to the So you think you can Dance season tour when they come to KC in October... but it all kinda depends!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can dance   So you think you can dance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So you think you can dance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: TV/Movies-
Jump to: