Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???

Go down 
+4
jessks75
suzyj
onecall
wilkykav2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2008-03-26

does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Empty
PostSubject: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:48 am

can you call the courthouse or somthing???thx
Back to top Go down
onecall
Rookie
Rookie
onecall

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:29 am

try this usually you can do a quick search by the last name- dont know if yours works the same way ours does.....but worth a try

http://www.ecountyworks.com/elliscama/index.asp?page=app_search
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:40 am

thanks but i have no info but the adress of property
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:49 am

How the heck do they figure their valuations on properties? There's no way my mom's house is worth what's listed.

Wilky, do you have an idea who owns the property? Enter their last name and see if that person is listed as the owner. Wish we had something like this in Jackson County.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:08 am

no last name???????I'm gonna call the courthouse-i'll be back lol!
Back to top Go down
onecall
Rookie
Rookie
onecall

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:20 am

address????
Back to top Go down
onecall
Rookie
Rookie
onecall

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:21 am

---go to the local website for your county- find appraiser--usually there is a "public parcel search" of some kind
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:38 am

adress yes nothing came up.called courthouse and they looked it up on an ariel photo and took the numbers from that and put them in computer and they found it that way,thanks for the help!!
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:43 am

what a mess wilky, That was complicated, im glad you found it!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:46 am

your tellin me!!!!
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:20 pm

onecall wrote:
---go to the local website for your county- find appraiser--usually there is a "public parcel search" of some kind
Yeah, I know. Thanks, though. There was a site available in Saline County, too... but not here. I've looked. We've got an abandoned house next door to us that's been vacant for 10-15 years, depending on who you ask, and no one wants to claim it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:53 pm

well suz,call your co. courthouse-that's what i did and i actually got the answer!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:42 pm

Just put the address in and it'll tell you all you want to know. No name required. It'll tell you that.

http://www.ecountyworks.com/elliscama/index.asp?page=app_search
Back to top Go down
lyric

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:23 pm

www.ellisco.net then click on appraisal database search. Enter address.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:04 pm

i did adresses of a few and they all come up no data
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:08 pm

wilky, PM me the addresses and I'll see what I get.
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

Number of posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:03 pm

Wilky, I have that trouble with this site also. Sometimes it will bring up the info on my house and other times it won't. Not sure if it's their deal or what. A couple of weeks ago, I went on there and it got all my info and it was three pages long and usually there's not that much information. Luckily I did print it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.slumberpartiesbyvalarie.com
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:16 pm

Wilky is looking at a trailer court lot. Trailer lots don't seem to count as addresses.
Back to top Go down
bass1101

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???   does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

does anyone know how to find out who owns somthing in ellis county???
Page 1 of 1