Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday Miss Kolb

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Happy Birthday Miss Kolb Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Miss Kolb   Happy Birthday Miss Kolb Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:02 pm

Heard from my mother today that Miss Kolb will be celebrating her 90th birthday next week.

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday Miss Kolb 239796

For those of you who don't know who Miss Kolb is, she was a teacher at Lincoln Elementary for many, many years and I know several of us were taught by her in one grade or another.

Last edited by suzyr on Fri May 30, 2008 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added content)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Miss Kolb   Happy Birthday Miss Kolb Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:43 pm

Happy Birthday Miss Kolb TraditionalBirthdayCake2
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Miss Kolb   Happy Birthday Miss Kolb Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:43 pm

Happy birthday young lady. I was at Lincoln in 6th grade.... Many moons ago.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Miss Kolb   Happy Birthday Miss Kolb Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:42 am

Ms. Kolb,

Happy Birthday! Sheesh almighty . . . mercy . . . Lincoln school . . . My family moved here in 1970. I was heartbroken when I heard of Terry Knoll's death. If a man or a woman has to die, then why can't he or she just not awaken rather than endure such a death? Just doesn't seem to be the case, though.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Miss Kolb   Happy Birthday Miss Kolb Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:03 am

Terry was my teacher. I learned to play chess in his class. He'd teach us chess on bad weather days for recess. Hated seeing that accident happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Miss Kolb   Happy Birthday Miss Kolb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Miss Kolb
Page 1 of 1