Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Adult Truths

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Adult Truths Empty
PostSubject: Adult Truths   Adult Truths Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:46 pm

My picks: 1,4,7,10,12,13,18,19,22

Adult Truths

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

10. Bad decisions make good stories.

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.

13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.

14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

16. I disagree with Kay Jewellers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.

17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?

20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!

21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever..

22. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.

24. People who forward e- mail without deleting the tons of previous recipients should be shot and then tarred and feathered.

25. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
Back to top Go down

Adult Truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Truths   Adult Truths Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:43 pm

#1... Making him a accessory after the fact?
#4... Hows this?===>Adult Truths 673577
#7... Really
#10... Yeah, I agree. Like not having a spare when you get a flat, always a good story,esp. when you been drinking.
#12... Im putting my entire DVD collection on hard drive.
#13... Yeah. Adobe does this, after I combine multiple PDFs in a single file, then the ones I got open prompts me to save changes when thats all I did, I just learned to live with it.
#18... Yup. But realizing that there IS a line is half the battle.
#19... Huh? :nod:
#22... I look at lots of things 3 times and sometimes still dont see what I saw
Back to top Go down
every1poops
every1poops

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Adult Truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Truths   Adult Truths Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:02 am

I heard that they no longer teach cursive in Wichita. Just word of mouth, nothing to back it up
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Adult Truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Truths   Adult Truths Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:53 am

SunShine69 wrote:

#10... Yeah, I agree. Like not having a spare when you get a flat, always a good story,esp. when you been drinking.
Good example. Is a cop going to stop and "help" me? I don't do that anymore, though.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Adult Truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Truths   Adult Truths Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:55 am

23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.

Sometimes I look for my glasses and I find them on my face. Geez . . . .
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Adult Truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Truths   Adult Truths Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:50 am

every1poops wrote:
I heard that they no longer teach cursive in Wichita. Just word of mouth, nothing to back it up

McDonalds already surpassed that. They put pictures of the products on the screens of the cash registers so the employees wouldn't have to punch in numbers.

Uhhhhhh You want these long greasy thingys in the picture with that sir?
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Adult Truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Truths   Adult Truths Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
every1poops wrote:

McDonalds already surpassed that. They put pictures of the products on the screens of the cash registers so the employees wouldn't have to punch in numbers.

Uhhhhhh You want these long greasy thingys in the picture with that sir?
That, is pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Adult Truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Truths   Adult Truths Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:04 pm

They claim that illiterate employees isn't why there are pictures of the products on McDonalds cash registers. But judging by alot of their employees I think it's still a topic open for debate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adult Truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Truths   Adult Truths Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adult Truths
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: Humor-
Jump to: