Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

When is this shit gonna end?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

When is this shit gonna end? Empty
PostSubject: When is this shit gonna end?   When is this shit gonna end? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:53 am

Anyone else had enough of this goddamn heat?I'm sick of cooping inside every day! It's gonna drive me nuts! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: When is this shit gonna end?   When is this shit gonna end? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:28 am

By December for sure. I'm tired of staying inside by the AC all evening, but I'm more tired of working in it. By the time I've spent 8 hours in it there's nothing but cool places in mind. It really sucked when the power went off the other night.
Back to top Go down
lyric

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: When is this shit gonna end?   When is this shit gonna end? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:34 pm

63 degrees in western Washington state. It's only been above 80 a couple of times. Don't miss the heat or the wind. It still amazes me every time I walk outside and there is hardly a breeze. The last day of snow skiing up here was July 4th and there are still covered mountains.
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: When is this shit gonna end?   When is this shit gonna end? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:52 am

Nice rain tonite with some relief.70 at the Kuhn place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: When is this shit gonna end?   When is this shit gonna end? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:53 am

Had 1.3 inches from this rain. The grand total for my gauge since the rains began a few days ago is 4.7 inches. First I couldn't keep enough water on the garden and now I get the kind of rains I wanted late May through July. The garden used all it's energy just trying to survive that heat and hasn't produced worth a damn.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: When is this shit gonna end?   When is this shit gonna end? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Had 1.3 inches from this rain. The grand total for my gauge since the rains began a few days ago is 4.7 inches. First I couldn't keep enough water on the garden and now I get the kind of rains I wanted late May through July. The garden used all it's energy just trying to survive that heat and hasn't produced worth a damn.

but the weeds are doing quite nicely, and the bemuda grass is coming back with a vengence lol!

Last edited by LukeTHr on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When is this shit gonna end?   When is this shit gonna end? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When is this shit gonna end?
Page 1 of 1