Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

The bitchin thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

The bitchin thread Empty
PostSubject: The bitchin thread   The bitchin thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:57 am

Since I'm accused of constantly bitching about unimportant things like corporate greed and unfair business, I figured I'd get the topics back to things that others habitually complain about.

Here's one for you EP.

The bitchin thread 2009-06-08-Obama1

And here's a couple for you nitro. Bitch away guys. Smile

The bitchin thread Img4cf7b7e3cb157

The bitchin thread Blue_cart_large
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

The bitchin thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bitchin thread   The bitchin thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:07 am

Ratzilla wrote:
Since I'm accused of constantly bitching about unimportant things like corporate greed and unfair business, I figured I'd get the topics back to things that others habitually complain about.

Here's one for you EP.

The bitchin thread 2009-06-08-Obama1

And here's a couple for you nitro. Bitch away guys. Smile

The bitchin thread Img4cf7b7e3cb157

The bitchin thread Blue_cart_large

Since Barry is also constantly blaming the things that you bitch about for all the problems in the world, we must deduct that you are a supporter of BO.
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

The bitchin thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bitchin thread   The bitchin thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:00 am

I don't have any use for the convention bureau,polycarts or the stooge we call president....can't blame a guy for bitching Smile
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

The bitchin thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bitchin thread   The bitchin thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:46 pm

The Other One wrote:
Since Barry is also constantly blaming the things that you bitch about for all the problems in the world, we must deduct that you are a supporter of BO.

Then I must deduce that you are a moron.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

The bitchin thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bitchin thread   The bitchin thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Blackie Kuhn wrote:
I don't have any use for the convention bureau,polycarts or the stooge we call president....can't blame a guy for bitching Smile

I don't particularly find any of those things appealing either. But I don't make an ass of myself trying to tell someone they are stupid for pointing out waste and corruption. The problem is that some in the world have been fed a monumental load of manure by one of the political cults and insist on telling me how good it tastes.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

The bitchin thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bitchin thread   The bitchin thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Blackie Kuhn wrote:

I don't particularly find any of those things appealing either. But I don't make an ass of myself trying to tell someone they are stupid for pointing out waste and corruption.

No, you make an ass of yourself by complaining about waste and corruption at a level that will probably never affect you directly instead of caring about the local stuff that does.

It's really funny how many times your complaints mirror something I've heard a news anchor say verbatim.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

The bitchin thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bitchin thread   The bitchin thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:29 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
No, you make an ass of yourself by complaining about waste and corruption at a level that will probably never affect you directly instead of caring about the local stuff that does.

It's really funny how many times your complaints mirror something I've heard a news anchor say verbatim.

I'd say you've just upped the dumbass scale by saying that how "LOCAL" employers treat their help will probably never affect me. You and EP are making this way too easy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

The bitchin thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bitchin thread   The bitchin thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
nitromaxx98 wrote:

I'd say you've just upped the dumbass scale by saying that how "LOCAL" employers treat their help will probably never affect me. You and EP are making this way too easy. Very Happy

Not really. I have found a successful local Hays employer who doesn't require union intrusion in order to raise or pay a decent wage. You need a new job.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539

The bitchin thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bitchin thread   The bitchin thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:27 pm

Quote :
You need a new job.

Or perhaps lower standards.

Hell- it's a global economy out there. You're competing with folks who live on $4 a day, and are lucky to shit in a communal outhouse. And if your corporate Massa says YOU are only worth $4 per day... who the hell are you to question him?

At least you HAVE a job, you ungrateful slob. If only you worked at hard as your boss, and were as smart and deserving as he is... you'd be calling the shots. But you ain't. And that there is proof enough that you're a lower life form.

M'kay... break's over. Quit your bitchin and git the hell back to work.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

The bitchin thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bitchin thread   The bitchin thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Bighead wrote:
Quote :
You need a new job.

Or perhaps lower standards.

Hell- it's a global economy out there. You're competing with folks who live on $4 a day, and are lucky to shit in a communal outhouse. And if your corporate Massa says YOU are only worth $4 per day... who the hell are you to question him?

At least you HAVE a job, you ungrateful slob. If only you worked at hard as your boss, and were as smart and deserving as he is... you'd be calling the shots. But you ain't. And that there is proof enough that you're a lower life form.

M'kay... break's over. Quit your bitchin and git the hell back to work.

If you think have skills worthy of greater pay, get a job in another area. Conform to what society tells you is the model of success. Stay in debt. Pay those bankers. Rinse and repeat.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539

The bitchin thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bitchin thread   The bitchin thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:06 am

Quote :
If you think have skills worthy of greater pay, get a job in another area.

I do, I have, and I will again.

Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

The bitchin thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bitchin thread   The bitchin thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:01 am

Bighead wrote:
Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Once again, Bighead has hit on the point. Many years ago, the government thought millionaires were their gravy train. But government has realized that by catering to the owners of big money, they could work together and suck the working mans pockets dry.

With the help of the media, which nitro I might point out that you have demonized as much as I have corporate greed, this nation, this world in general, has decided who has the most dollars is the most important. And now the politicians are part of the gotta get rich game.

Yeah, Bighead called this one well. It's the game that we've allowed to happen.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

The bitchin thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bitchin thread   The bitchin thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:29 pm

Thanks for playing, Ratz. Needed my yearly argument fix.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

The bitchin thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bitchin thread   The bitchin thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:00 pm

No problem nitro. It was pretty dull here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The bitchin thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bitchin thread   The bitchin thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The bitchin thread
Page 1 of 1