Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

I'm Mad As Hall...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

I'm Mad As Hall... Empty
PostSubject: I'm Mad As Hall...   I'm Mad As Hall... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:15 am

This is one of the all-time great movie scenes, from "Network" (1976). How appropriate does it seem today?

Back to top Go down
every1poops
every1poops

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-30

I'm Mad As Hall... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Mad As Hall...   I'm Mad As Hall... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:53 pm

CLASSIC, I remember watching it,(I still paraphase on occasion) guess I didn't realize at the time we were in an economic slump, 1974 is comparable to the 2010 depression, guess I was happy in 1974, with or with out much money, just good health and cute kids, that all that mattered(cute is a matter of my opinion, please refrain from insults)
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

I'm Mad As Hall... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Mad As Hall...   I'm Mad As Hall... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Not sure why you think someone was going to insult your kids. But since you bring it up this was too good to resist. Smile

I'm Mad As Hall... Cd6322c8-3770-48b9-aea6-3b17178fb3f0_thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Mad As Hall... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Mad As Hall...   I'm Mad As Hall... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Mad As Hall...
Page 1 of 1