Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web

Go down 
+2
RomadBuff
The Other One
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web Empty
PostSubject: The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web   The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:28 pm

On Wednesday, Gawker ran an item on Tony Snow, the former White House spokesman and just-hired CNN talking head. He's been fighting cancer for a couple of years now and on Wednesday he had to enter the hospital.

Gawker's item was atypical in its patronizing snark, in that it attempted to couch the item in feeble sincerity. The writer wished Mr. Snow well, letting us know that "whatever one thinks of Snow's work on behalf of the Bush administration, he is a human being."

Hey, thanks for that.

But, it's really Gawker's faceless commenters who take ghoulish glee in Snow's poor health:

"Maybe his illness will help him understand what suffering means," one brave blogger writes, "since Snow chose to be the official lying apologist and enabler for the regime that perpetrated those crimes against human beings."

Another writes, "I wonder if he ever thinks about the people who have the same disease... and no insurance."

And my favorite: "I cannot feel sorry for this bastard. Karma is a royal bitch, isn't it, Tony?"

When you read this stuff, you immediately want to track these wimps down and beat the sh_t out of them. But that's impossible. The cowardly creeps who post this stuff do so without names. And that's why they do it, creating for themselves a false sense of power and achievement they do not possess in their marginal lives.

If Gawker had any balls, they would ask these cretins to leave their names and numbers, especially if they believe in their opinions strongly enough to ridicule an unwell man.

But I'm sure if names were required, they would assume a roach-like response: Flash a light and they scurry away.

---------------------------------------------Greg Gutfeld
Back to top Go down
RomadBuff
Admin
Admin
RomadBuff

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web   The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:45 pm

Yup, like I said, they put on thier superman jammies and they become bulletproof crimefighters, saving the world one blog at a time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/romadbuff
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web   The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:20 pm

RomadBuff wrote:
Yup, like I said, they put on thier superman jammies and they become bulletproof crimefighters, saving the world one blog at a time.

Bingo!

If anyone has a problem with me, let me know, I'll give you my name and address!
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web   The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:50 am

I got a problem with you. Name & address, please.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web   The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:51 am

Yours too, EP.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web   The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:08 pm

The Other One wrote:

If Gawker had any balls, they would ask these cretins to leave their names and numbers, especially if they believe in their opinions strongly enough to ridicule an unwell man.

But I'm sure if names were required, they would assume a roach-like response: Flash a light and they scurry away.

---------------------------------------------Greg Gutfeld

Maybe it's not the politicians, or general public opinion they are worried about. Maybe they're worried a Greg Gutfeld fan lives next door to them and would piss in their jar of sun tea.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web   The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:09 pm

While I don't wish cancer in anybody they are right about him being the being the offical lying apologist
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web   The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:03 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
While I don't wish cancer in anybody they are right about him being the being the offical lying apologist

Not to mention the fact that if he were a democrat, the cheers and snotty remarks would be going on in conservative circles.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web   The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:47 am

Bighead wrote:
Yours too, EP.

My name Jose Jimenez. Baseball been berry, berry good to me. Keepa you eye on de ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web   The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Biggest Problem With the World Wide Web
Page 1 of 1