Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?

Go down 
+7
SciFi
Ratzilla
every1poops
Justoo
nitromaxx98
The Other One
dz724
11 posters
AuthorMessage
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2008-03-27

What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Empty
PostSubject: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:13 am

Quote :
The White House describes the job as an overdue upgrade of underground utilities. That includes water and sewer lines, electrical conduits, pipes for chilled and hot water and steam heat systems, and storm sewers. Heating, air conditioning and fire alarm systems are being replaced. Some systems are getting backups.

A mysterious tunnel is being built, too.

Crews have poured huge concrete pylons, erected retaining walls and brought in truckloads of steel I-beams. The construction site has expanded from in front of the West Wing around to the side and across a parking lot to the next-door Eisenhower Executive Office Building.

Inevitably, the work has fueled speculation that what’s really being built is some secret, new underground lair.

Anyone else have thoughts on this big ole project???

linky thing
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:16 am

I can think of a whole list of things I'd like to do if I got to be president. Including going all super-hero with lairs What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? 397852 and bat- signals, What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? 58289 congress costume days What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? 58289 and flying motorcades. What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? 58289 But, I'm not sure that I'd push for it if there were a budget crisis during my tenure. So, I guess I'm saying "I hope this is what they say it is!"
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:14 am

Did they get stimulus money for this project?
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:37 am

How would we go about finding that out?
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:17 am

The Other One wrote:
Did they get stimulus money for this project?

Don't need it. They can just print whatever they want.

I think Obama has started watching Glenn Beck and is building a new bunker... afro
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:27 am

nitromaxx98 wrote:

I think Obama has started watching Glenn Beck and is building a new bunker... afro

With a basketball court and a 9-hole golf course.
Back to top Go down
every1poops
every1poops

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:54 am

It is in preparation for the 2012 doomsday, there are 2 other bunkers being built in other locations as well. The Mormon's have a structure also in Utah, Our government knows more than they are letting out on the catastrophe that is predicted to happen on 12/21/12(11:11 universal time) It has to do with the center of the sun aligning directly with the center of the Milky Way, it happens only once every 26,600 yrs and is said to have caused the ice age and the great flood. The Mayan Indians based their calender's end date based on this astronomical happening
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:02 pm

every1poops wrote:
It is in preparation for the 2012 doomsday, there are 2 other bunkers being built in other locations as well. The Mormon's have a structure also in Utah, Our government knows more than they are letting out on the catastrophe that is predicted to happen on 12/21/12(11:11 universal time) It has to do with the center of the sun aligning directly with the center of the Milky Way, it happens only once every 26,600 yrs and is said to have caused the ice age and the great flood. The Mayan Indians based their calender's end date based on this astronomical happening

Sounds like Y2K all over again.

So Oblahblah's re-election campaign is just a way of hedging his bet? And another question: How will they blame Bush for this?
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Bush dug the hole and they have to redecorate.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:58 am

Justoo wrote:

But how are they going to blame Bush if the Mayans were right?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:09 am

If the Mayans were right then there'd be none of us left to complain to about anything. My prediction for 2012 is that they will be right that their Mayan civilisation will be dead, but I will probably still just pay too many taxes.
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:44 am

The Other One wrote:
Justoo wrote:

But how are they going to blame Bush if the Mayans were right?

Is Bush a Mayan? lol!
Back to top Go down
every1poops
every1poops

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:17 pm

Only 2/3 of the total population will perish. The alignment will cause the earth to shift on its axes and cause astroid showers, possibly Planet X to hit earth, cause fault lines to erupt in the oceans and cause tidal waves, and volcanos to erupt. The strong will survive. There are bunkers being built in Norway, Russia and I think Canada.Much different then Y2K, that was a man made problem and prediction, this is a universal effect that man has no control over
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:36 pm

I think the Mayan's were just too preoccupied with being slaughtered by the Spanish to continue the calendar.

Last edited by nitromaxx98 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:00 pm

every1poops wrote:
The alignment will cause the earth to shift on its axes and cause astroid showers

Shifting on axes sounds really dangerous with roids. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Worse than sex on a bed of nails.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:10 pm

every1poops wrote:
every1poops wrote:
Only 2/3 of the total population will perish. The alignment will cause the earth to shift on its axes and cause astroid showers, possibly Planet X to hit earth, cause fault lines to erupt in the oceans and cause tidal waves, and volcanos to erupt. The strong will survive. There are bunkers being built in Norway, Russia and I think Canada.Much different then Y2K, that was a man made problem and prediction, this is a universal effect that man has no control over
What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? 67544 What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? 67544
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:35 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
I think the Mayan's were just too preoccupied with being slaughtered by the Spanish to continue the calendar.

Always seemed to me that if the Mayans really knew what was going on, they would have predicted their own demise.
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:19 am

Bighead wrote:
nitromaxx98 wrote:

Always seemed to me that if the Mayans really knew what was going on, they would have predicted their own demise.
That's a damn good point to ponder.I never had any trust in that myth anyway....we shall see!
Back to top Go down
every1poops
every1poops

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:42 pm

The Mayans really didn't PREDICT it. The calender was constructed in 600 AC, they stopped on that date because of the astronomical calculation, they were not professed psysics they were keen astronomists(is that really a word? or did I just make it up?) The Hoppi Indians also predicted the same exact date as well as The I Ching, Nostradomus, Edgar Cayce, and so on. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, but if our own Government is preparing to save themselves, don't you think they may know something they are not willing to share. I hope that people that don't prepare don't come knocking down my door and steal the supplies that I have prepared such as match sticks, water, peanut butter, dehydrated foods, etc. If you are depending on our govt to help you, remember Katrina, they couldn't handle one city, this is the entire world that will be effected. Your safest bet is to be in Africa, the worse two states, Colorado and Montana, California will probably be gone by then anyway or I would include it.
One other note: some predict the actual date is Oct.28, 2011, something to do with the Gregorian calender or something. I am sticking with the 12/21, it being the Pagan Soltice.
By the way, I like ya'alls sense of humor, good not to be so serious all the time. Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:16 pm

every1poops wrote:

By the way, I like ya'alls sense of humor, good not to be so serious all the time. Thanks for sharing

You did realize your book is upside down, right?
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Sorry, poops, I don't buy it. it will take far less than a Cataclysmically epic solar event to kill off mankind. It will do that by it's own hand.

I stocked up on tinfoil.
Back to top Go down
Samwitty
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Samwitty

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:38 am

[img]What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? 2012cartoon[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.biteme.com
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:16 am

every1poops wrote:
It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, but if our own Government is preparing to save themselves, don't you think they may know something they are not willing to share.

They know that they've pissed off alot of lunatics with their desire to dominate and Americanize the planet.

I'm afraid I can't see where the Mayan recognition of astronomical events and finishing their calendar on the day that a 20,000 year cycle ends equates to the end of time.
Back to top Go down
every1poops
every1poops

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:32 am

It is not the END of time, it is a NEW beginning. The world as we know it is ending, not the entire world. I mentioned earlier that 2/3 of the population will cease to exist, the remaining 1/3 will remain. I don't understand why people belive there was an ice age and a flood(Kansas was under water at one time, you don't find that hard to believe) but they don't belive that a new beginning will take place. This is not new, The 5th Diminsion, back in the late 60's wrote a song, The Age of Aquarious, it was about this same event, a new beginning.
I don't believe the govt. is resposible for the demise of this country. The world is controlled by a secret society called Illuminati, it consists of 13 familes and they control the banking industry, hollywood, the music industry, 85% of the world nuclear energy, etc. They are responsible for Kennedy's death, along with John Lennon and Michael Jackson.They are the ones pushing for a new world or one world govt. they just use people along the way to get what they want and when they no longer cooperate they get eliminated.Both Bush's belonged to a secret society at Yale called skulls and bones, they support Nazi ideals and have ties to the Illuminati, as does the Free Masons(we have a local chapter here in Hays, but you don't hear much about them for obvious reasons)
ps: i like reading upside down - one of my quirky challenges
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:29 am

Kansas was under water during the Cretaceous Period of the Mesozoic Era which lasted from around 140 million years ago until 65 million years ago and since the astronomical cycle repeats about every 20,000 years it wasn't the reason Kansas was a Cretaceous ocean.

There are some theories that the ice age may have been caused by the last astronomical cycle causing a shift in the planet, but I don't think George Bush and the illuminati had anything to do with that either.
Back to top Go down
every1poops
every1poops

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Exactly what I am trying to relate here. You seem to contradict yourself. The astronomical cycle will cause the earth to shift on its axes, the more educated people of the world are aware of this, and that is why they are building and preparing the underground bunkers around the world. I do not belive the Illuminati have control over the demise of the world, but they are the ones supplying the money and means to build the bunkers and will decide who gets to reside in them, so when the time comes to emerge they can eventually control a one/new world govt, which is their plan
The prediction that Atlantis will reamerge, is along the same line as KS, once being under water. Atlantis was located between Portugal and the US in the Atlantic Ocean. The Azore Islands are believed to be the tip of what once was Atlantis, extending down to the Bilinini Islands, the Carribean all the way to FL (excuse my spelling, I chose not to use spell check)
It is predicted that when the fault lines and quakes erupt from the shift, the US will be split, I suppose by the Mississippi River, as there is a major fault line in MO that will probably cause this. When vast amounts of water are displaced from one area, it has to relocate to another. This is just one of Mother Natures way of supplying us with the beauty around us, take the Grand Canyon for instance. How do you suppose it came to be?
The only reason I even bought up Bush, is because there seems to be a lot of hatin on Obama going on, and it is my opinion that the president, regardless of party, has nothing to do with the affairs of our country. Teddy Rosevelt helped design the one dollar bill, look on the back and notice the triangle with the eye in it, that is the chosen sign of the Illuminati, coindence, I think not. A one world govt is the goal of the Illuminati, and anyone who tries to oppose it will be eliminated, that is what I am trying to get across.
Regardless, it doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with the prediction, I just hope that people who are not prepared do not regret not doing so, esp families with young children. It would be extremly difficult to watch your children perish, and to think you knew about it , yet did nothing to prepare. Thats all I have to say about it.
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Number of posts : 2062

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:49 pm

PSYCHO??? I THINK SO!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:09 pm

The Grand Canyon was formed by millions of years of water erosion, not by the earth shifting on it's axis. Or it's "axes" either. Smile
Back to top Go down
every1poops
every1poops

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Whatever

do your research, no one really cares about you when push comes to shove

Amen
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:09 pm

I've read quite a bit into the changes of the planet over the last 500 million years. The Grand Canyon and the Cretaceous Kansas sea were caused by long term geological forces, not one day on a calendar.

This astronomical alignment has happened before and the North American continent didn't split down the middle so excuse me if I don't panic.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:28 am

Ratzilla wrote:
The Grand Canyon was formed by millions of years of water erosion, not by the earth shifting on it's axis. Or it's "axes" either. Smile
every1poops wrote:
do your research, no one really cares about you when push comes to shove
Oh, now, of course we care about Ratz. E1P, do you think the moon landings were an elaborate hoax?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:43 am

Now SciFi, I gotta admit that I'm not real sure what will happen if the earth shifts on it's "axes" like E1P says. It does sound kinda rough. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?   What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are they doing over there at 1600 Pennsylvania?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: Politics-
Jump to: