Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Share | 

An "All in the Family" Valentine's Day Moment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: An "All in the Family" Valentine's Day Moment   Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:49 pm

Archie enters the room as Edith is setting the table for dinner. Mike and Gloria are kissing while seated at the table.

Archie: "Oh, Jeez. Would youz two quit slobbering all over the dinner table and help ya mutha get the food out here?"

Mike: "What's the big deal, Arch? I bet you and Mom were the same way when you were younger."

Edith: "Oh, no. Archie's never been a slobberer. He's always been more of a pecker."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: An "All in the Family" Valentine's Day Moment   Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:08 pm

I remember that scene. At least we can agree that was one funny moment in TV history.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeke
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: An "All in the Family" Valentine's Day Moment   Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:03 pm

we need more shows like that instead of all this crap like survivor and jersey shore crap.....no wonder i watch PBS on saturday nights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Other One
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: An "All in the Family" Valentine's Day Moment   Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:46 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
I remember that scene. At least we can agree that was one funny moment in TV history.

The looks on Rob Reiner's and Sally Struthers' faces, trying to keep themselves from cracking up, is priceless. Wonder how many times they had to shoot that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An "All in the Family" Valentine's Day Moment   

Back to top Go down

An "All in the Family" Valentine's Day Moment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1