Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

WTF slick?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

WTF slick? Empty
PostSubject: WTF slick?   WTF slick? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:55 am

Hey slickjay,

Has Crazy Al gone completely out of his mind? You know I'm no Fader fan, but Cable was the best coach they've had since Gruden. It makes no sense at all. At least the Bangles and the Jagoffs are smart enough to see that their current coaches are better than anyone out there that they'd be willing to pay enough for. Now we can only hope Crazy Al hires Josh McDaniels.

So here's who I think will win this weekend:

AFC
Dolts
Mavens

NFC
Ain'ts
Peckers
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

WTF slick? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF slick?   WTF slick? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Al wants Hue Jackson as Head coach
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

WTF slick? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF slick?   WTF slick? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:31 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
Al wants Hue Jackson as Head coach

They better hurry.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

WTF slick? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF slick?   WTF slick? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:25 am

Yes I agree but the front runner is Harbaugh its appears. He was the QB coach of the Raiders in the 2002-2004
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

WTF slick? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF slick?   WTF slick? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:01 am

slickjay12 wrote:
Yes I agree but the front runner is Harbaugh its appears. He was the QB coach of the Raiders in the 2002-2004

Denver and San Francisco are both interested in Harbaugh. If I was him and wanted to stay in the Bay Area, I'd go with the 49ers. And rumor has it that the new Executive Vice President of Football Operations for the Broncos was once a pretty good quarterback at Stanford and already has a good friendship with Harbaugh. He was hanging with Chancellor Rice (Condi, not Jerry) during the Orange Bowl. With the second pick in the draft, Harbaugh's hiring would also increase the chances that Denver goes after Andrew Luck, especially if Cam Newton enters the draft and becomes the first pick for Carolina. After seeing Tebow this season, I think he would make a hell of an h-back with the threat of throwing when he starts to run wide. Maybe they could trade Orton to Arizona for Larry Fitzgerald. Okay, that might be a bit of a stretch.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

WTF slick? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF slick?   WTF slick? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:44 pm

So Andrew Luck is staying at Stanford. That probably increases the chances that Harbaugh will stay there, too. It also means that Gabbert from Missouri is the #1 rated QB in the draft, at least until Newton decides. He won't make a decision until after the championship game on Monday night.

Dallas and Minnesota both hired their interim coaches, Jason Garrett and Leslie Frazier, respectively.

Tennessee is releasing Vince Young, which is probably an indication that they'll re-sign Jeff Fisher. Good move on their part. He's a great coach.

So now what? Does Denver hire Studesville and Oakland hire Jackson? I saw on the Broncos website that they are interviewing Mike Mularkey. Gruden is still out there, at least for Denver. I doubt Crazy Al would hire him again. And there's always Marty Schotenheimer.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

WTF slick? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF slick?   WTF slick? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Bill Cowher, John Fox, Bill from the Ravens Super Bowl year
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

WTF slick? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF slick?   WTF slick? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:53 am

slickjay12 wrote:
Bill Cowher, John Fox, Bill from the Ravens Super Bowl year

Denver and Oakland aren't on Cowher's list of "acceptable" teams.

I heard an interesting name pop up yesterday in Denver - Jim Fassel.

"Fassel began his career with assistant coaching stints at Utah State University and Stanford University, working with John Elway at Stanford. He also served as head coach of Utah.

Fassel has a long record of offensive success. He tutored prominent quarterbacks Phil Simms and John Elway. Prior to becoming New York Giants head coach, Fassel served as an assistant coach with the Arizona Cardinals, Denver Broncos, New York Giants, and Oakland Raiders."

Source

Fassel is currently the head coach of the Las Vegas Locomotives in the United Football League. The Locos have won the league title game in both years of its existence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTF slick? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF slick?   WTF slick? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF slick?
Page 1 of 1