Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Rude, rude, rude!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Rude, rude, rude! Empty
PostSubject: Rude, rude, rude!   Rude, rude, rude! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:49 pm

It was mighty rude of BO to have his press conference today at the same time as Brett Favre's press conference. But looking at them side-by-side on two TVs made me wonder which one is a bigger clown at this point.

I also noticed that BO couldn't wait to get out of town with his entourage of 3000 people.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Rude, rude, rude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude, rude, rude!   Rude, rude, rude! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:20 am

Be nice to BO. It's gotta be rough to envision yourself a god and then have your humble servants throw shit in your face.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Rude, rude, rude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude, rude, rude!   Rude, rude, rude! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Be nice to BO. It's gotta be rough to envision yourself a god and then have your humble servants throw shit in your face.

I guess only a god would need the entire Taj Mahal hotel and spend $200 million a day for this little trip that he's on.
Back to top Go down
Rog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 485

Rude, rude, rude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude, rude, rude!   Rude, rude, rude! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:21 pm

The Other One wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

I guess only a god would need the entire Taj Mahal hotel and spend $200 million a day for this little trip that he's on.

moron.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/india.asp
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Rude, rude, rude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude, rude, rude!   Rude, rude, rude! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:05 am

Rog wrote:
The Other One wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

moron.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/india.asp

And why do you believe American news outlets any more than you do foreign news outlets? Most of the US media is in bed with the administration.

Were you at Nancy P. Lousy's party today to celebrate the wonderful accomplishments of Congress?

Douchebag.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Rude, rude, rude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude, rude, rude!   Rude, rude, rude! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:45 am

The Other One wrote:
And why do you believe American news outlets any more than you do foreign news outlets? Most of the US media is in bed with the administration.

Not that I have high praise for the credibility of US news outlets, but I must assume you are aware that your report of Obama's trip costs came from a news agency in a country where they worship chocolate elephants and cattle have more rights than men. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Rude, rude, rude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude, rude, rude!   Rude, rude, rude! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:53 am

Ratzilla wrote:
The Other One wrote:

Not that I have high praise for the credibility of US news outlets, but I must assume you are aware that your report of Obama's trip costs came from a news agency in a country where they worship chocolate elephants and cattle have more rights than men. Smile

And that's no different from this country, where we worship a screen in the living room and minnows have more rights than men.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Rude, rude, rude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude, rude, rude!   Rude, rude, rude! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:42 am

I think you're confusing worship with addiction, though I do admit religion is similar in nature. But in India it's not just the loonies that think the cow has more rights. I agree we have some rediculous animal protection laws, but I've never been forced to give a minnow the right of way, and if a cow is on the street it's usually being hauled somewhere.

Other than that we've concluded that the media worldwide is influenced by nuts. So now where does the conversation go?
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Rude, rude, rude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude, rude, rude!   Rude, rude, rude! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:03 am

Ratzilla wrote:
So now where does the conversation go?

How about back to the original subject? Who the hell does BO think he is? Going up against Brett Favre? It was almost as upsetting as when the Watergate hearings pre-empted Gilligan's Island reruns.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Rude, rude, rude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude, rude, rude!   Rude, rude, rude! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Since I don't care anything about Favre I'd have to say Watergate pre-empting Gilligan probably upset me alot more at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rude, rude, rude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude, rude, rude!   Rude, rude, rude! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rude, rude, rude!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: Politics-
Jump to: