Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Adventures of the Big 12.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Adventures of the Big 12. Empty
PostSubject: Adventures of the Big 12.   Adventures of the Big 12. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:13 am

Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Big 12.   Adventures of the Big 12. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:08 am

Quote :
Missouri: What? Do you think I like being irrelevant? Do you think I like hoarding championships in fracking Softball? And it's not even the cool softball where you drink and wear inappropriate t-shirts that say things like "Balls Going Deep". It's the lesbian kind of softball where half of the cars in the parking lot are pink Cadillacs, and the chicks that show up wear visors and Birkenstocks.

Kansas State: I'm not really into PC, but there's a lot wrong with what you just said...

K-State, with the all black basketball team, isn't into PC? Ooooooooookay Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Big 12.   Adventures of the Big 12. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:47 pm

Seriously? It was a joke.......
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Big 12.   Adventures of the Big 12. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:19 pm

I thought it was humorous Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Big 12.   Adventures of the Big 12. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:19 am

Me too, I haven't giggled that hard in quite a while. Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Big 12.   Adventures of the Big 12. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:02 am

Pretty funny.

Except the Pac-10 commissioner is in Kansas City as I write this for a meeting in the morning with Lew Perkins here in Lawrence. Word is that they want KU to be the 16th team since A&M now has a 6-3 vote in the Texas Board of Regents to allow them to go to the sex conference. However, the last word from KU was that KU and K-State would stick together. But things change.

The Mountain West added Boise State last week. The addition of KU, K-State and Missouri would almost certainly mean that they would be the BCS replacement for the Big 12. In addition to Boise, a team which finished last season at 14-0 and ranked #4 in the nation in both the AP and USA Today polls, the conference includes TCU, BYU and Utah, all pretty good football schools that finished 6, 12 and 18, respectively, last year. On the basketball side, New Mexico, BYU, UNLV and San Diego State all made the NCAA tournament last season, as did KU, K-State and Missouri.
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Big 12.   Adventures of the Big 12. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:22 am

Pwrsonally, I would rather that everyone who is still big 12 at this precise moment stays put. However, my hubby seems to think that the "smartest" move for KU (if the big 12 falls apart) would be PAC10 over the Mountain West. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Big 12.   Adventures of the Big 12. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:57 am

luv2cook wrote:
Seriously? It was a joke.......

My reply was intended as humor too. Maybe it's you that's too PC. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Big 12.   Adventures of the Big 12. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm

dz724 wrote:
Pwrsonally, I would rather that everyone who is still big 12 at this precise moment stays put. However, my hubby seems to think that the "smartest" move for KU (if the big 12 falls apart) would be PAC10 over the Mountain West. Any thoughts?

Looks like you got your wish. Excellent news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Big 12.   Adventures of the Big 12. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventures of the Big 12.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: Sports-
Jump to: