Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Article in the hays Daily on Eagle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Article in the hays Daily on Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Article in the hays Daily on Eagle   Article in the hays Daily on Eagle Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:17 pm

I am thankful for the competition in this market finally after 23 years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Article in the hays Daily on Eagle   Article in the hays Daily on Eagle Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Looks to me like Eagle is getting ripped off with The competition entering using a government hand out. Screw Nex-Tech No
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Article in the hays Daily on Eagle   Article in the hays Daily on Eagle Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:38 pm

Well Nex Tech is the New metropolitan Telecommunication company. I don't know that they even refer to the media like that any longer. I wish they would buy the Hays Daily and go back to printing the paper locally. Use real reporters no mater how mundane, it is News. As for TV and Radio I have seen how monopolized the media is in Western Kansas. Our problem, only 90K population. Eagle is stuck with that wonderful FCC. I have been gunning for a low power FM lic. for 7 years now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Article in the hays Daily on Eagle   Article in the hays Daily on Eagle Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:25 pm

Buying the HDN might be a good idea. That paper has been messed up for a long time,especially when they charge 75 cents a day for little or nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Article in the hays Daily on Eagle   Article in the hays Daily on Eagle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Article in the hays Daily on Eagle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: