Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Koerner Chiropractic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bg0308
Rookie
Rookie
bg0308

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Koerner Chiropractic Empty
PostSubject: Koerner Chiropractic   Koerner Chiropractic Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Koerner took over Swayne Chiro. BUT I wonder what happened at Riverside Chiropractic. I thought they came up here because of him?! Wonder if Dr. Uhling(sp?) pissed him off?
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Koerner Chiropractic   Koerner Chiropractic Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:32 pm

bg0308 wrote:
Koerner took over Swayne Chiro. BUT I wonder what happened at Riverside Chiropractic. I thought they came up here because of him?! Wonder if Dr. Uhling(sp?) pissed him off?
Do you think chiropractic works? I used to work with a couple of gals who swear that it does; took their kids, too. One of the women went for sinus congestion. I didn't realize there was a sinus bone that could be popped. Koerner Chiropractic 673577 Just asking.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Koerner Chiropractic   Koerner Chiropractic Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:34 pm

SciFi wrote:
bg0308 wrote:
Do you think chiropractic works? I used to work with a couple of gals who swear that it does; took their kids, too. One of the women went for sinus congestion. I didn't realize there was a sinus bone that could be popped. Koerner Chiropractic 673577 Just asking.

the 'BRAIN" is using accupuncture for his back now SciFi
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

PostSubject: Re: Koerner Chiropractic   Koerner Chiropractic Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:39 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
Is it working for him? Man, I was saddened to hear that the back surgery he had didn't help much.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Koerner Chiropractic   Koerner Chiropractic Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:41 pm

he thinks so but is still in the fence
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: Koerner Chiropractic   Koerner Chiropractic Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:16 am

SciFi wrote:
slickjay12 wrote:
Is it working for him? Man, I was saddened to hear that the back surgery he had didn't help much.

I have a TENS machine that helps a lot with pain and arm numbness since my last neck surgery. Daily weightlifting at the gym actually helps, too. Not to mention the hot tub and an occasional Swedish massage.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Koerner Chiropractic   Koerner Chiropractic Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:21 am

The Other One wrote:
SciFi wrote:
slickjay12 wrote:

I have a TENS machine that helps a lot with pain and arm numbness since my last neck surgery. Daily weightlifting at the gym actually helps, too. Not to mention the hot tub and an occasional Swedish massage.
I did not know OZ was a massage practitioner
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: Koerner Chiropractic   Koerner Chiropractic Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:41 am

slickjay12 wrote:
The Other One wrote:
SciFi wrote:
slickjay12 wrote:

I did not know OZ was a massage practitioner

She's not. And she's not Swedish, either. And massage helps her circulation, too, which is critical for diabetics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koerner Chiropractic   Koerner Chiropractic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koerner Chiropractic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: Local Discussions-
Jump to: