Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey

Go down 
+2
SciFi
robert
6 posters
AuthorMessage
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2008-03-30

10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: 10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey   10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:38 pm

I hate Oprah. There, I admitted it. What kind of curmudgeon hates the loveable, exuberant Oprah Winfrey? After all, there are plenty of valid reasons to like Oprah. Her triumph over her tragic childhood is inspiring. She tackles taboo topics. And her philanthropy is unrivaled by any other celebrity

Yet -- at the risk of offending her mob of followers -- there are also plenty of reasons to criticize, mistrust, disapprove of, and, dare I say, hate the most powerful woman in the world. Here are ten.

http://www.alternet.org/media/145084/10_good_reasons_you_should_hate_oprah_winfrey/
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey   10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:17 pm

robert wrote:
I hate Oprah. There, I admitted it. What kind of curmudgeon hates the loveable, exuberant Oprah Winfrey? After all, there are plenty of valid reasons to like Oprah. Her triumph over her tragic childhood is inspiring. She tackles taboo topics. And her philanthropy is unrivaled by any other celebrity

Yet -- at the risk of offending her mob of followers -- there are also plenty of reasons to criticize, mistrust, disapprove of, and, dare I say, hate the most powerful woman in the world. Here are ten.

http://www.alternet.org/media/145084/10_good_reasons_you_should_hate_oprah_winfrey/
#2 cracked me up. Damn, that's funny. I thought #8 to be pathetic. She probably believes in Karma.
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey   10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:03 am

vajayjay... mumble mumble mumble aye yi yi
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey   10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:39 am

How much has she donated of her billions to Haiti? She'd impress me if she'd tell Obama that she'd cover the whole 100 million in aid he pledged from the US.

She profitted greatly from her ancestors being slaves so let's see just how much she cares about the ones who didn't.
Back to top Go down
Oz
Rookie
Rookie
Oz

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey   10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:54 am

I'm not fond of Oprah, esp when she exploited the lady who was severely mauled by the chimpanzee.

But #9...Dude, VAGINA! It's a VAGINA! Not vajayjay or mama's silk purse or whatever else they came up with. That always irked me.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey   10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Boys have penis and girls have VAGINAS
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902

PostSubject: Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey   10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:43 pm

I always figured the vajayjay term was to match the 2 year old thought level of her audience. She can say something totally stupid and they applaud like trained seals.
Back to top Go down
Oz
Rookie
Rookie
Oz

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey   10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
I always figured the vajayjay term was to match the 2 year old thought level of her audience. She can say something totally stupid and they applaud like trained seals.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I agree with you on this one.
Back to top Go down
zeke
Rookie
Rookie
zeke

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey   10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:38 am

hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey   10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 Good Reasons You Should Hate Oprah Winfrey
Page 1 of 1