Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Einstein's second wife

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samwitty
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Samwitty

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Einstein's second wife Empty
PostSubject: Einstein's second wife   Einstein's second wife Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:10 am

Einstein was born March 14, 1879. He would be 130 if he were alive today.

Few people remember that the Nobel Prize winner married his cousin, Elsa Lowenthal, after his first marriage dissolved in 1919. At the time he stated that he was attracted to Elsa because she was so well endowed.

He postulated that if you are attracted to women with large breasts, the attraction is even stronger if there is a DNA Connection.

This came to be known as....

Einstein's Theory of "Relative Titty."

Oh, quit groaning! I don't write this shit, I receive it from my warped friends and then send it on to you. It beats the political crap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.biteme.com
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Einstein's second wife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Einstein's second wife   Einstein's second wife Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:51 am

LOL! I liked it. If I had a cousin who was well endowed I'd probably do the Jerry Lee Lewis with her, too.

Samwitty wrote:
Einstein was born March 14, 1879. He would be 130 if he were alive today.

Few people remember that the Nobel Prize winner married his cousin, Elsa Lowenthal, after his first marriage dissolved in 1919. At the time he stated that he was attracted to Elsa because she was so well endowed.

He postulated that if you are attracted to women with large breasts, the attraction is even stronger if there is a DNA Connection.

This came to be known as....

Einstein's Theory of "Relative Titty."

Oh, quit groaning! I don't write this shit, I receive it from my warped friends and then send it on to you. It beats the political crap.
Back to top Go down

Einstein's second wife
Page 1 of 1