Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Why Didn't the Government Heed the Warning From the Plane Bomber's Dad?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Why Didn't the Government Heed the Warning From the Plane Bomber's Dad? Empty
PostSubject: Why Didn't the Government Heed the Warning From the Plane Bomber's Dad?   Why Didn't the Government Heed the Warning From the Plane Bomber's Dad? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:50 pm

They were warned. They apparently just brushed it aside. Here we even have proof of the e-mail sent by the plane bomber's dad warning the US Government that his son was a terrorist:

The Dumbass's Father wrote:
LAGOS, NIGERIA.

ATTENTION: THE PRESIDENT

DEAR SIR,

CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

HAVING CONSULTED WITH MY COLLEAGUES AND BASED ON THE INFORMATION GATHERED FROM THE NIGERIAN CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY, I HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO REQUEST FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER MY SON INTO YOUR CUSTODY. THE ABOVE SON RESULTED FROM AN OVERSIGHT ON THE PART OF HIS MOTHER, WHO NEGLECTED THE TAKING OF HER ORTHO. THIS ACTION WAS HOWEVER INTENTIONAL AND SINCE THEN THE SON HAS BEEN IN A SUSPENSE AND RADICALIZED BY AL QAEDA.

WE ARE NOW READY TO TRANSFER THE SON OVERSEAS AND THAT IS WHERE YOU COME IN. IT IS IMPORTANT TO INFORM YOU THAT AS CIVIL SERVANTS, WE ARE FORBIDDEN TO OPERATE A SENDING OF ONES FAMILY TO YOU; THAT IS WHY WE REQUIRE YOUR ASSISTANCE. THE TOTAL SON WILL BE SHARED WITH YOU UPON RECEIPT OF THE REQUIRED INFORMATION.

THE TRANSFER IS RISK FREE ON BOTH SIDES. I AM AN ACCOUNTANT WITH THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL BANK. IF YOU FIND THIS PROPOSAL ACCEPTABLE, WE SHALL REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:

(A) YOUR BANKER'S NAME, TELEPHONE, ACCOUNT AND FAX NUMBERS.

(B) YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS -- FOR CONFIDENTIALITY AND EASY COMMUNICATION.

(C) YOUR LETTER-HEADED PAPER STAMPED AND SIGNED.

ALTERNATIVELY WE WILL FURNISH YOU WITH THE TEXT OF WHAT TO TYPE INTO YOUR LETTER-HEADED PAPER, ALONG WITH A BREAKDOWN EXPLAINING, COMPREHENSIVELY WHAT WE REQUIRE OF YOU. THE BUSINESS WILL TAKE US THIRTY (30) WORKING DAYS TO ACCOMPLISH.

PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY.

BEST REGARDS

Now what could be more clear than that?
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn't the Government Heed the Warning From the Plane Bomber's Dad?   Why Didn't the Government Heed the Warning From the Plane Bomber's Dad? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:24 pm

Obama is trying to treat it like a crime, not terrorism. They just gotta keep Gitmo open. So tired of this administration acting like everything is fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
Cousin Eddie
Cousin Eddie

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn't the Government Heed the Warning From the Plane Bomber's Dad?   Why Didn't the Government Heed the Warning From the Plane Bomber's Dad? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:02 am

I got me a letter like that once bbut they were looking to send me money. I'm still waiting, but it won't be long now until I'm rich.
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn't the Government Heed the Warning From the Plane Bomber's Dad?   Why Didn't the Government Heed the Warning From the Plane Bomber's Dad? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:09 am

One time, at band camp...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn't the Government Heed the Warning From the Plane Bomber's Dad?   Why Didn't the Government Heed the Warning From the Plane Bomber's Dad? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:56 am

alg8tr wrote:
Obama is trying to treat it like a crime, not terrorism. They just gotta keep Gitmo open. So tired of this administration acting like everything is fine.

The other administration pretending that getting Saddam was going to prevent a future 9/11 wasn't any better.
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn't the Government Heed the Warning From the Plane Bomber's Dad?   Why Didn't the Government Heed the Warning From the Plane Bomber's Dad? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:37 am

ah yemen; we hardly knew ya! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn't the Government Heed the Warning From the Plane Bomber's Dad?   Why Didn't the Government Heed the Warning From the Plane Bomber's Dad? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Didn't the Government Heed the Warning From the Plane Bomber's Dad?
Page 1 of 1