Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

coming back to Grennsburg, KS

Go down 
+7
BigCreek
Ratzilla
RomadBuff
nitromaxx98
slickjay12
dz724
jessks75
11 posters
AuthorMessage
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2008-03-25

coming back to Grennsburg, KS Empty
PostSubject: coming back to Grennsburg, KS   coming back to Grennsburg, KS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:43 pm

I heard Bush was going to be doing a speech there? Has anyone else heard this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: coming back to Grennsburg, KS   coming back to Grennsburg, KS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:05 pm

Saw it on the news the other day. He's coming to speak at Graduation.
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: coming back to Grennsburg, KS   coming back to Grennsburg, KS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:06 pm

ah, cool!!! I bet they are excited!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: coming back to Grennsburg, KS   coming back to Grennsburg, KS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:11 pm

Yes the fuck nut is going to tie up the still limited resources for the whole time he is there
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: coming back to Grennsburg, KS   coming back to Grennsburg, KS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:21 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
Yes the fuck nut is going to tie up the still limited resources for the whole time he is there

Feel the Love....
Back to top Go down
RomadBuff
Admin
Admin
RomadBuff

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: coming back to Grennsburg, KS   coming back to Grennsburg, KS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:48 pm

slickjay12 wrote:

Before anyone asks, no, this is not going to be censored, we figure if the secret service has a problem with it they will contact Slickjay and let him know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/romadbuff
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: coming back to Grennsburg, KS   coming back to Grennsburg, KS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:52 pm

RomadBuff wrote:
slickjay12 wrote:

Before anyone asks, no, this is not going to be censored, we figure if the secret service has a problem with it they will contact Slickjay and let him know.
lol!
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: coming back to Grennsburg, KS   coming back to Grennsburg, KS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:04 am

RomadBuff wrote:
slickjay12 wrote:

Thanks for not sellin' me out Romadbuff afro
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902

PostSubject: Re: coming back to Grennsburg, KS   coming back to Grennsburg, KS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:51 am

dz724 wrote:
Saw it on the news the other day. He's coming to speak at Graduation.

Wonder if he can pronounce the word graduation? Wonder if he'll remember to mention Greensburg while he's reminding them they're now old enough to vote republican and enlist?
Back to top Go down
BigCreek

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: coming back to Grennsburg, KS   coming back to Grennsburg, KS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:36 am

I think it's a tribte to the great job Greensburg has done in handling the disaster. I believe it will be a great way to show the nation how strong and resilient the people of Greensburg are. It will be positive press for Kansas. I think it's cool he his coming.
Back to top Go down
3toes
3toes

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: coming back to Grennsburg, KS   coming back to Grennsburg, KS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:39 am

Wonder where he is flying into ? You know that he cann't afford the gas to drive ! Oh my I just remembered, he more than likely has oil production in that area and will be writing it off his taxes. Or maybe Cheney will be looking at some hunting ground that ellis county has in that area to hunt on..............
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936

PostSubject: Re: coming back to Grennsburg, KS   coming back to Grennsburg, KS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:07 pm

I would imagine they will fly by plane to McConnel AFB in Wichita, then by helicoptor to Greensburg. I think that no matter who the President is, there ought to be given a bit of respect for the office and the fact that he is doing this for Greensburg. it should be viewed of importance to the greater good. No matter what the political affiliation, I think it would be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902

PostSubject: Re: coming back to Grennsburg, KS   coming back to Grennsburg, KS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:36 pm

I really doubt any protesters will show up to spoil that. It is nice that someplace besides a hurricane strike is going to be noticed, and I'm sure tornado strikes kinda hit home for Texas George.
Back to top Go down
zeke
Rookie
Rookie
zeke

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: coming back to Grennsburg, KS   coming back to Grennsburg, KS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:48 pm

yeah i'm sure westboro will stay away cause them thar redneck greensburg people will stomp a mud hole in westboro's asses
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: coming back to Grennsburg, KS   coming back to Grennsburg, KS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:58 pm

last time i was down that way was about two months ago and there had been little to no reconstruction save a few habitat type volunteer homes. Virtually every lot had a for sale sign in it and by the time they get around to building the rest of the houses, most of the natives will be resettled, elsewhere. the debris is gone tho' so it doesn't look to bad, but it hardly resembles prosperity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: coming back to Grennsburg, KS   coming back to Grennsburg, KS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

coming back to Grennsburg, KS
Page 1 of 1