Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Samwitty
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Samwitty

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot Empty
PostSubject: Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot   Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:44 am

Now She Can Only Walk Backwards!

Back to top Go down
http://www.biteme.com
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot   Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:47 am

Holy cow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
crutch51
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
crutch51

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot   Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:14 am

Do You Know What's Inside a Flu Shot?
Posted By Dr. Ben Kim on Oct 21, 2009 Health Warnings Must-See Videos
Each year, just as multiple reminders on the need for and efficacy of getting a flu shot hit the news wires, I start receiving a steady stream of e-mails from readers, all asking the same basic question:

"Should I get a flu shot?"

My answer is an unequivocal no. I never recommend getting a flu shot. Based on everything that I know about flu shots, I think it's pretty clear that their main effect is to tax and possibly weaken one's immune system.

Before I highlight my main reasons for saying no to flu shots, please have a look at the following skit by the Royal Canadian Air Farce - it's quite the humorous look at the main ingredients that go into flu shots, and how little the general public knows about what's being injected into their bloodstreams:

There are a number of reasons why I feel that flu shots should be avoided, and almost all of them are related to the ingredients mentioned in this video.

But here's the most glaring reason: One in a million people who get the flu shot develops a neurological disease called Guillain-Barré Syndrome.

Guillain-Barré syndrome tends to develop without notice, and is marked by extreme muscle weakness and other symptoms related to nerve dysfunction. I once provided ongoing chiropractic treatments to a professional athlete who had to retire early because he developed Guillain-Barré Syndrome, so I know firsthand how debilitating this condition can be.

And let's not miss an obvious point: if one in a million people who get the flu shot can develop a devastating neurological condition, how many others who get the flu shot suffer from a number of uncomfortable symptoms that are never properly or accurately diagnosed? It's just not realistic to think that the ingredients in a flu shot can cause severe neurological damage in a small percentage of the population while leaving everyone else completely uninjured.

The truth is, even if the odds were one in 300 million, I would still say no to getting a flu shot - why take any risk of creating serious damage to my body?

The best defense against the flu and the common cold is to live healthfully every day. And if we do develop the flu or a cold, if we give our bodies time to rest and heal, we can cleanse ourselves of our weakest cells. For more information on this topic, please feel free to view the following articles
http://drbenkim.com/flu-shot-ingredients-dangers.htm Link to video.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot   Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:39 pm

I dunno. I discussed this with a doctor recently, and he said that your odds of getting Guillain-Barré Syndrome are similar- arguably higher- if you get the flu. And you WILL get the flu... whether it actually makes you sick or not.

So it's pretty much a moot point.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot   Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:12 pm

Shots of Everclear chased with hot coffee kills flu bugs.
Back to top Go down
Samwitty
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Samwitty

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot   Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Vaccine-Poisoned Cheerleader Cured by Natural Medicine

Desiree Jennings is the 26 year old cheerleader and marathon runner was who severely crippled with a neurological disorder diagnosed as dystonia in the wake of taking the Wonderful Swine Flu vaccine (that government officials and pharmaceutical shills keep telling us is “safe”).

Don Nicoloff mentioned to me on the phone tonight that he heard an audio clip from a radio show in which Dr Rashid Buttar of Huntersville, North Carolina, the physician who helped Desiree detoxify her body of the POISONS given to her when she got vaccinated with the saving Swine flu vaccine, explain how he applied intravenous solutions including chelating agents, anti-oxidants, nutritional support, and NATURE-BASED anti-viral compounds over a period of 36 hours which resulted in a stunning and amazing turnaround for Desiree from the seizures she was experiencing nearly EVERY MINUTE, with no ability to talk, and unable to breathe for 10 or 15 second intervals when first carried into his clinic.
Read more at....

http://www.ktradionetwork.com/2009/11/10/vaccine-poisoned-cheerleader-cured-by-natural-medicine/
Back to top Go down
http://www.biteme.com
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot   Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:30 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot   Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:50 pm

My doctor says he's pretty sure swine flu has made it's big run here a few weeks ago. I wonder if Jews and Muslims freak out more than most when told they have swine flu?

Yes Abdullah, you have pig germs. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot   Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot
Page 1 of 1