Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana

Go down 
+3
nitromaxx98
slider
Justoo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Empty
PostSubject: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:04 pm

Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:36 pm

Justoo wrote:
"I'm not a racist. I just don't believe in mixing the races that way,"
Yeah right .. I'm not racist I just agree with the racist Judge who disapproves of this. His unbelievable denial of his racism is a hoot - "I'm not a racist. I just don't believe in mixing the races that way," Bardwell told the Associated Press on Thursday. "I have piles and piles of black friends. They come to my home, I marry them, they use my bathroom. I treat them just like everyone else." Bullshit, I bet this asshole is the head poobah of the Local KKK!

"

My grandfather once told me intolerance is the greatest show of ignorance and it is also the biggest show of being a racist.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:03 pm

slider wrote:
Yeah right .. I'm not racist I just agree with the racist Judge who disapproves of this.

Are you insinuating that justoo is a racist?

slider wrote:
My grandfather once told me intolerance is the greatest show of ignorance and it is also the biggest show of being a racist.

Do you know justoo? Have you ever met him? Maybe you should have listened to your grandfather more than once.
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:21 pm

My grandfather taught me well, I recognize that regardless of a persons skin they are exactly the same as me. A human being that is to be respected and not judged by the color of their skin. He also taught me that all races of of humans are decent humans, it is just the 5% give or take that are the deviants that ruin the reputation of the other 95% that are good people.

That percentage pretty much works out for all races.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:42 pm

slider wrote:
My grandfather taught me well, I recognize that regardless of a persons skin they are exactly the same as me. A human being that is to be respected and not judged by the color of their skin. He also taught me that all races of of humans are decent humans, it is just the 5% give or take that are the deviants that ruin the reputation of the other 95% that are good people.

That percentage pretty much works out for all races.

By assumption of justoo's character based on an internet forum because of a link he posted, you definitely fall in the 5%.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:28 am

I can't see where justoo agreed with anything. The line was a quote from the article, it had quotes around it indicating that it was and if anything, justoo was making fun of it. Leave it to slider to make assumptions like that. Dumbass.

And if you disagree with me, you're probably a racist.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:58 am

The deep south still has alot of the old ways. I knew an old Arkansas woman born in the latter 1800's who honestly liked everyone, but she didn't believe races should mix either. She told me once of some black kids who came to visit her and she was telling me how they were just the cutest little niggers she ever saw. She really enjoyed having them visit and meant nothing derogatory by the comment.

One thing I'll say about the deep south is that young black males I met in Mississippi and Alabama acted polite towards me where black teens I saw in Wichita a day later had an attitude. I didn't always approve of how blacks in the south were treated when I was there, but the difference in how young black men acted towards me verses how they all seemed to have a chip on their shoulder in Wichita was interesting.

As far as marriage goes, after seeing some of those Alabama rednecks I think inbreeding is a bigger problem than interracial marriage.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:38 am

Quote :
.. I'm not racist I just agree with the racist Judge who disapproves of this.

If you were speaking of me, please let me know where you got the idea that I agree with the judge.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:57 am

Justoo wrote:
please let me know where you got the idea that I agree with the judge.

He made it up. That's what he does. He's mimicking his liberal blogger heroes.

Didn't he once say that he worked for a certain local publication in the past?
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:03 am

Never worked for a newspaper at any time in my life, sorry try again!
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:06 am

Justoo wrote:
Quote :

If you were speaking of me, please let me know where you got the idea that I agree with the judge.
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:18 am

Justoo wrote:
Justoo wrote:
Quote :

UMMMM .... Hello

Justoo wrote:
"I'm not a racist. I just don't believe in mixing the races that way,"
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:42 pm

Slider, justoo was just quoting the judge, not indicating his own beliefs or any agreement with the judge.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:05 pm

True. THat was a direct quote from the article. It does not reflect my feelings in any way.

If you have any information available that would indicate that I am racist, I would like to hear it.

In the mean time I will await your apology.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:55 pm

slider wrote:
Never worked for a newspaper at any time in my life, sorry try again!

Must have been some other useless Democrat apologist.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:35 pm

I think you're thinking of the guy who posted on the old board as Beber. The guy was a little unbalanced, but pretty intelligent- not mentally impaired like Slider here.

The fact that you're getting those two confused says more about you than it does about them.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:37 pm

Bighead wrote:
I think you're thinking of the guy who posted on the old board as Beber. The guy was a little unbalanced, but pretty intelligent- not mentally impaired like Slider here.

The fact that you're getting those two confused says more about you than it does about them.

Probably that I don't pay much attention to details of useless democrat apologists.
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:48 pm

Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana 572237 Wow a calling me a retard .... lots of class bighead! Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana 572237
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:50 pm

Justoo wrote:
If you have any information available that would indicate that I am racist, I would like to hear it.

You disagree with slider, who is lock-step behind BO. That means you disagree with BO. Therefore, you are a racist.

Justoo wrote:

Doubt that's ever coming.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:56 pm

The Other One wrote:
Bighead wrote:

Probably that I don't pay much attention to details of useless democrat apologists.

Wanna guess what party the Justice of the Peace in question belongs to?
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:11 pm

The Other One wrote:
Justoo wrote:

You disagree with slider, who is lock-step behind BO. That means you disagree with BO. Therefore, you are a racist.

Justoo wrote:

Doubt that's ever coming.

I do not agree with the policies of BO, that is why I did not vote for him and I do not "lock-step" with him in any way shape or form.

I do think we need to pull the rug out from under the Insurance Companies. They have screwed the American People far too long and its time to stop them from screwing us any harder in the future. Explain to me why the Insurance Companies have an exemption to the Anti-Trust Laws of the United States just like Major League Baseball? They do not have to abide by the same rules as any other business in this country and that it simply BULLSHIT!

They need to clean house from the top to the bottom (and that includes the White House and Congress) in Washington DC and start from scratch. They need to make lobbyists illegal and put an end to the never ending flow of money to OUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES! There needs to be new blood and new ideas put forth to truly represent the voters that elected these numbskulls and screw Big Business and their endless control of OUR GOVERNMENT.

I don't think that opinion is in "LOCK-STEP" with the President, now is it?
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:22 am

You're not capable of admitting an error are you?
And that is why you won't apologize for calling me a racist, isn't it?

Quote :
Wanna guess what party the Justice of the Peace in question belongs to?

Did he vote for Ron Paul, like slidder?
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:21 am

snark alert:

"blah blah blah"

" " <-- Do you see those little notations there on either side of the 3 blahs? Those are these new-fangled things called quotation marks. Can you say quotation marks? All together now... QUOTATION MARKS... very good, slider! Now, do you know what quotation marks are for, slider? No? It's OK. I'll tell you. They are there, telling the reader that what is enclosed within those quotation marks, is something somebody else said. That means...

Justoo was sharing with YOU what the judge said, not what his beliefs are. Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_rolleyes

Do you understand, now? Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:48 am

Yup I understood what Justoo said and I read the post and the story it was linked. What Justoo said was inside the "quotation marks."
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:59 am

"I'm not a racist. I just don't believe in mixing the races that way," Bardwell told the Associated Press on Thursday. "I have piles and piles of black friends. They come to my home, I marry them, they use my bathroom. I treat them just like everyone else."

Since you are obviously not computer savvy enough to click on the link and actually read the article, I have posted the entire quote in context.
It is not anything I said or even thought. If you still don't get it and insist on attributing the remark to me, then I am convinced there may well be rocks that are smarter than you.

Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Pet-rock-by-flattop341
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:23 am

I read the link dude and I understood what the words in the article meant as well. You purposely chose that statement to put the emphasis on what "YOU" wanted to convey about the linked story. So I am not putting words into your mouth, you typed them as your words in your post, end of story.

FYI - I am smart enough to use a computer as well as build them, repair them and keep them running for the other not-so-smart computer users as you accused me of being.

And for that apology, it isn't coming!
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:37 am

I purposely chose that statement to put the emphasis on what the article was about.

Einstien.

Of course I do understand that once you have decided what someone is thinking there is no other possibilities. If you say I am a racist then I must be. How I live my life and how I act have no bearing on the truth.

Now that I have learned that I am a racist, I am curious as to other aspects of my life. Only you know. So please tell me.

Am I a rapist?
Am I a thief?
Am I a domestic terrorist?

Please tell me slimer. You know me better than I do.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:10 am

Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:41 am

No it does clarify anything, the original post speaks for itself. And it speaks volumes about why it was chosen in the first place by Justoo to draw attention to its meaning after reading the article.

So have a great day and an apology is not forthcoming.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:51 am

slider wrote:
an apology is not forthcoming.[/i]

Just not man enough, are you?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:53 am

slider wrote:
No it does clarify anything

LOL.... The defense rests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana   Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interracial Couple Refused Marriage License in Louisiana
Page 1 of 1