Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

I am cougar, hear me roar...

Go down 
+7
SlumberGirl
Bighead
Degeneration X
Oz
LukeTHr
Ratzilla
The Other One
11 posters
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

I am cougar, hear me roar... Empty
PostSubject: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:09 pm

I wouldn't care if older women took every available male between 18 and 35. Cause then the women in that age range might get desperate. Very Happy

There's some jungle tribe they showed on TV where at around 12 all males and females marry older men and women usually in their 40's. The older spouse is supposed to teach them all about marriage and life in general. As they both age the elder spouse of course dies and then the survivor takes a young mate. Seems to work for them, but our society would never accept it.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:33 pm

I am cougar, hear me roar... 987844 I am cougar, hear me roar... 987844 I am cougar, hear me roar... 987844
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:49 pm

That for the story, or my reply?
Back to top Go down
Oz
Rookie
Rookie
Oz

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:37 pm

A few of us were having a discussion about cougars at work a few days ago...how old does one have to be to be considered a cougar? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:39 pm

I just know one of the few times I went to the Horseshoe with some friends I had some cougars or maybe you can just call them old white trash women want to take me home and i was like HELL NO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:28 pm

Oz wrote:
A few of us were having a discussion about cougars at work a few days ago...how old does one have to be to be considered a cougar? Very Happy

Probably depends on the age of the guy you're pursuing. Possibly an age spread of 15 years+? In other words, you'd have to go after some jailbait.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:46 pm

Degeneration X wrote:
I just know one of the few times I went to the Horseshoe with some friends I had some cougars or maybe you can just call them old white trash women want to take me home and i was like HELL NO!!!!

LOL.. Cougars are supposed to be above normal attractiveness for their age in the 40 to 50 year range, give or take a few years. And they are supposed to be hot enough they don't have to hit on anyone to get picked up.

This woman was the cougar on the TV show.

I am cougar, hear me roar... The_cougar_tv_01_64

And then there's those old Horseshoe women.

I am cougar, hear me roar... SheetMusic
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:48 pm

Not sure what you're getting at, Ratzilla. She does look kinda young for the label. But maybe she's chasing 15-year-olds.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:58 pm

There was a TV show called "The Cougar" on TV Land. The blond above was what about 20 men from around 20 to 30 years of age were competing for. She's 40 Bighead.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:12 pm

Ok, she's 40. That's within the age range. I still don't understand what your gripe is.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:16 pm

Bighead wrote:
Ok, she's 40. That's within the age range. I still don't understand what your gripe is.

Huh? What gripe?
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Went back and re-read. I misunderstood you. Sorry 'bout that.
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

Number of posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Glad they are welcoming the cougar. lol What do they call men that do the same thing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.slumberpartiesbyvalarie.com
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:05 pm

SlumberGirl wrote:
Glad they are welcoming the cougar. lol What do they call men that do the same thing?

President Clinton.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:06 pm

SlumberGirl wrote:

If they do what cougars do I'd call them gay. Shocked

But as to older men who get young women, we used to call them lucky. Nowdays all the women's talk shows call them perverts.
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:39 pm

lol, yeah I meant an older guy and younger lady.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Yeah I figured so SG. Political Correctness has reversed things. For centuries older men went for younger women, and society thought it was ok because older men were settled and made more suitable husbands. But now that women don't depend on their men it's supposed to be bad and cougars are good.

I still say the cougars can take all the young guys and I'll do my duty and have a coronary trying to satisfy all the rejected young women. But it'd be just my luck if all the good looking women my age went after the young men and all the hot young women just became lesbians.
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:37 am

It's about time stuff got reversed!!! Ratz, I like your candor on this, and that chick is pretty dang hot!!! DANG...

And...Don't have a coronary, take it slow. lol
Back to top Go down
lowrider
Rookie
Rookie
lowrider

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:51 am

There are one or two clubs here that are called cougar dens. Ladies with too much money and lots of lifts on all body parts. Some look real fine and some don't. Just as it is in all ages and genders.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:58 am

SlumberGirl wrote:
It's about time stuff got reversed!!! Ratz, I like your candor on this, and that chick is pretty dang hot!!! DANG...

I doubt I'll need to worry about going slow. My last lady friend was about your age and was always telling me how young guys 18 or 20 hit on her, but young women just wonder if I'm the one they should thank for discovering fire.
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
SlumberGirl wrote:

I doubt I'll need to worry about going slow. My last lady friend was about your age and was always telling me how young guys 18 or 20 hit on her, but young women just wonder if I'm the one they should thank for discovering fire.

You are clearly not that old and I'm positive that dirt is older than you too!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:16 pm

Yeah, maybe discovering fire was an exaggeration. But they might ask me what it was like to hunt mammoths.
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Did anyone watch "Accidentally on Purpose" last night? Jenna Elfman (from Dharma & Greg) is in the show.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:37 pm

SlumberGirl wrote:
Did anyone watch "Accidentally on Purpose" last night?

Not even accidentally. Why you ask?
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:30 pm

Because it was a new show out this year, thought others might have watched it. She broke up with her boyfriend because he didn't want to make a commitment. She went out to the bars, found a boytoy, played with him for a few weeks and found out she was pregnant. She said that she broke her boytoy. lol Anyway, her and her friends were cougars, the one girl said that she liked to be called a lynx or something instead of a cougar.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:26 pm

I looked up her pic after I asked and then figured you were still on the cougar topic. I'd be the cougars biggest supporter if it weren't for the fact, or "maybe" coincidence that cougaring became all the rage not long after women finally convinced society that 40-50 year old men chasing 20 year olds was just a step above child molestation.

I'll never forget my WTF reaction upon hearing more than one person refer to Clinton as a child molester for what happened with Lewinski. Monica was a legal adult in any US state, or nation of the globe. She was 21 friggin years old and morons were seriously calling Willie a child molester. I heard one bone headed woman on a talk show that really thought he should go to prison for molesting that poor little girl Monica. Yeah, innocent little Monica. Rolling Eyes Funny how there's a double standard for cougars.
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:46 pm

I watched it SlumberGirl... not sure what I think about it yet... but its on in between the rest of my monday night shows so I'll probably end up watching it.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:41 pm

SlumberGirl wrote:
Did anyone watch "Accidentally on Purpose" last night? Jenna Elfman (from Dharma & Greg) is in the show.

I tried, but after 5 minutes, I was reminded of why I never watched Dharma & Greg.
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:54 pm

Oh I loved Dharma and Greg!

I really don't care about the ages of people, as long as they are consenting adults, hey go for it. lol
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:08 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
SlumberGirl wrote:

I tried, but after 5 minutes, I was reminded of why I never watched Dharma & Greg.
Must be a chick series, but I did like Dharma & Greg. Greg's father, Mitchell Ryan, played the role of Burke Devlin in Dark Shadows. Loved Dark Shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am cougar, hear me roar...   I am cougar, hear me roar... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am cougar, hear me roar...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: Local Discussions-
Jump to: