Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Billy Mays a cocaine user

Go down 
+2
The Other One
LukeTHr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Billy Mays a cocaine user Empty
PostSubject: Billy Mays a cocaine user   Billy Mays a cocaine user Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:54 am

Autopsy reveals cocaine

This would explain the guys energy level. Makes me wonder what drugs that Vince guy is using..... he is REALLY weird
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Billy Mays a cocaine user   Billy Mays a cocaine user Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:34 am

Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Billy Mays a cocaine user   Billy Mays a cocaine user Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:28 am

Quote :
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Just noticed your sig. I've seen it around quite a bit lately.

I love how Republicans have resurrected this well-worn quote after trashing the constitution in the name of "national security" for 8 years.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Billy Mays a cocaine user   Billy Mays a cocaine user Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:18 pm

Bighead wrote:
Quote :
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

I love how Republicans have resurrected this well-worn quote after trashing the constitution in the name of "national security" for 8 years.

What does that have to do with Billy Mays or cocaine?
Back to top Go down
cobra_kel
cobra_kel

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Billy Mays a cocaine user   Billy Mays a cocaine user Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:41 pm

I wondered the same thing Luke.....I made the same comment to alg8tr. lol
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Billy Mays a cocaine user   Billy Mays a cocaine user Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:41 pm

The Other One wrote:
Bighead wrote:
Quote :

What does that have to do with Billy Mays or cocaine?

Nothing. I just now noticed your sig and thought it was particularly stupid considering stances that you've taken in the past. You know- where you were more than willing to give up freedom in the name of security so long as YOUR party was in charge.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Billy Mays a cocaine user   Billy Mays a cocaine user Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:41 pm

LukeTHr wrote:
Autopsy reveals cocaine

This would explain the guys energy level. Makes me wonder what drugs that Vince guy is using..... he is REALLY weird

Billy Mays a cocaine user Cassidytedlurchbio
Back to top Go down
Rog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Billy Mays a cocaine user   Billy Mays a cocaine user Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:05 am

LukeTHr wrote:
Autopsy reveals cocaine

your avatar is a guy drinking himself til he "hits the floor" and you're crying about the "coke head"?
rest your neck... geez!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Billy Mays a cocaine user   Billy Mays a cocaine user Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:50 am

Rog wrote:
LukeTHr wrote:
Autopsy reveals cocaine

your avatar is a guy drinking himself til he "hits the floor" and you're crying about the "coke head"?
rest your neck... geez!!! sunny

Yeah, because cocaine is so much safer than alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billy Mays a cocaine user   Billy Mays a cocaine user Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billy Mays a cocaine user
Page 1 of 1