Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8130 (Amethyst)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CountryGirl
Rookie
Rookie
CountryGirl

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-03-26

BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8130 (Amethyst) Empty
PostSubject: BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8130 (Amethyst)   BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8130 (Amethyst) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:26 am

With your choice of color, the BlackBerry®️ Pearl™️ 8130 comes complete with a 2MP camera, video capture and playback, MP3 player, GPS and expandable memory. Plus, everything else you would expect from a BlackBerry.
i have a wall charger, car charger, 3 rubber covers (navy blue, orange, & white), the disk, usb cable, headset, & carrying case...
asking $200 for everything
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Number of posts : 2062
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8130 (Amethyst)   BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8130 (Amethyst) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 pm

why are you getting rid of it if I may ask? I was thinking about getting a blackberry... but I heard the charges you incur above and beyond the normal cellular stuff is outrageous.
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8130 (Amethyst)   BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8130 (Amethyst) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Alltel will give you one free with a 2yr.contract
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8130 (Amethyst)   BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8130 (Amethyst) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8130 (Amethyst)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: Classified Ads-
Jump to: