Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

RPM Speedway

Go down 
+6
BigDog
Justoo
slider
Roadstar
Degeneration X
lisav
10 posters
AuthorMessage
lisav
Rookie
Rookie
lisav

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-06-04

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:43 am

Anyone going tonight to see Kenny Schrader?
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2008-03-25

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:27 pm

lisav wrote:
Who is that????
Back to top Go down
Roadstar
Rookie
Rookie
Roadstar

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-03-31

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:03 pm

Degeneration X wrote:
lisav wrote:
Who is that????

Inventor of the schrader valve ?
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2008-06-27

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:05 pm

I'd go if he was racing a Champ Dirt Car, Sprint Car or a Midget but not an IMCA Mortified!
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:27 pm

Back to top Go down
BigDog

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-04-29

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:23 pm

I heard he was gettin paid $20,000 to race here.
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Bet that piss off the regular guys racing for $500 or less to win every week ........... washed up Nascrap Has-Been
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:24 pm

No matter who or what we talk about, you always have something cheerful and upbeat to say. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:32 pm

A cross country race I can understand. I don't understand the excitement of spending a couple hours watching guys go round in circles to see who goes nowhere fastest.
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:26 pm

Justoo wrote:
No matter who or what we talk about, you always have something cheerful and upbeat to say. Rolling Eyes

Then just ignore my posts, should be pretty easy to do. But you spend the time to comment on them after reading them so you must find something interesting about them!

lol! RPM Speedway 58289
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2008-03-26

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
A cross country race I can understand. I don't understand the excitement of spending a couple hours watching guys go round in circles to see who goes nowhere fastest.

I went to the races once,loved it,my son REALLY loved it .....but until they pave that shithole or somthing I will stay home-it's way to dirty my son was crying cuz of dirt in his eyes RPM Speedway 305403
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:01 pm

wilkykav2 wrote:
I went to the races once,loved it,my son REALLY loved it .....but until they pave that shithole or somthing I will stay home-it's way to dirty my son was crying cuz of dirt in his eyes RPM Speedway 305403

It is a dirt track for God's sake, there is always going to be dust ... some nights are going to be worse than others. Here is a hint, a lot of parents go to a hardware store and buy the cheap "clear shop goggles" for their kids. It does keep the dust out of their eyes, they might look a little nerdy but if it is good enough for the guys in the flagstand and the Officials in the infield it just might be good enough for the fans in the stands!

scratch The lack of common sense with people around here is just simply amazing at times. scratch

FYI ... RPM Speedway will never be paved, they tried that little $8,000,000.00 experiment at Dodge City, it is now a dirt track ... has been for about the last four years. After they killed one driver and just about killed three or four others and lost tons of money (upwards of a half a million a year) because it was the only paved racetrack within a 350 mile radius and nobody around here wanted to build a very expesive car or truck to race at one track.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:53 am

slider wrote:
Justoo wrote:

Then just ignore my posts, should be pretty easy to do. But you spend the time to comment on them after reading them so you must find something interesting about them!

lol! RPM Speedway 58289

I can't ignore your posts. It is my duty as a mod to read them.
Back to top Go down
lilchefed
Rookie
Rookie
lilchefed

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-10-06

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:04 am

Heard on the radio this morning that Schrader was the only one not to finish, add that to another reason racing is dumb.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Sorry Sir Slider,I may be stupid to things around here for a reason-I'm not from here.Excuse my stupidity on small town rules,regulations and things ya'll know and I don't flower

***Help wanted.............outsider looking for a chermin sidekick to show me the ropes lol!
Back to top Go down
lisav
Rookie
Rookie
lisav

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-06-04

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:07 pm

can you check and see if the sidekick has a brother, please?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:22 pm

lilchefed wrote:
Heard on the radio this morning that Schrader was the only one not to finish, add that to another reason racing is dumb.

Maybe it's kind of like a boxing match where both fighters are guaranteed a big chunk of money. Why take a beating when you don't have to?
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:47 pm

He got tangled up with a couple of other cars in the early laps of the feature and damaged his car to badly to continue. Shit happens every week in the Modifieds. He got his appearance money, I'm sure it was enough to fix the damage to his car and to get to the next track with a whole lot of spare change to repeat it all again tonight.
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:39 pm

wilkykav2 wrote:
Sorry Sir Slider,I may be stupid to things around here for a reason-I'm not from here.Excuse my stupidity on small town rules,regulations and things ya'll know and I don't flower

***Help wanted.............outsider looking for a chermin sidekick to show me the ropes lol!
Nah you don't need those chermins showing you the ropes here in this town. I'm a transplant also and I have survived 14 years of this now. I still struggle with the chermin dialect around here. I just always thought that chermin dialect is something that was spoken after they have been drinking their natty light.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:40 am

lisav wrote:
can you check and see if the sidekick has a brother, please?

lol!
Back to top Go down
zbounce
Rookie
Rookie
zbounce

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-10-12

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:36 am

u guys and gals should chill out.....................seriously. by he way i am homwardbound hahahaaa
\
Back to top Go down
http://www.scarecrowstone.com
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:09 am

zbounce wrote:
u guys and gals should chill out.....................seriously. by he way i am homwardbound hahahaaa
\

Yay for Zbounce!!! RPM Speedway 6729
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RPM Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM Speedway   RPM Speedway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPM Speedway
Page 1 of 1