Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

I'd like to return the favor here.

Go down 
+7
Justoo
Degeneration X
nitromaxx98
Bighead
Blackie Kuhn
The Other One
Ratzilla
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:55 am

Rog, don't you suppose in this country it would be stupid to eat a cat or dog when we have stores full of pre-butchered critters? And if you can't get a job you can get one of those government freebie cards that will allow you to eat better than working men and at the workers expense.

And you know I've watched the bums around Hays find some tasty looking stuff in the Pizza Hut and other resturant dumpsters. No need to eat ole pusser and pups in this country with the government handouts and wasteful citizenry tossing away so many goodies.
Back to top Go down
zbounce
Rookie
Rookie
zbounce

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:39 am

i now consider this thread irrelivent Mad
z
Back to top Go down
http://www.scarecrowstone.com
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:18 am

zbounce wrote:
z

I agree. How about some BBQ recepies instead?
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:59 am

Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:44 pm

Did stray a bit off topic.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:11 pm

zbounce wrote:
z
or maybe, "irrelevant." The red line under a word means it's probably misspelled.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Rog wrote:
we do have a plethora running wild...
I used to work with a gal who lives in Luray. She told me once that men will drive around town in pickups shooting what they perceive to be feral cats. Small town animal control, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:37 pm

You say that as if people don't do the same thing in Hays.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:11 pm

SciFi wrote:
Rog wrote:
we do have a plethora running wild...
I used to work with a gal who lives in Luray. She told me once that men will drive around town in pickups shooting what they perceive to be feral cats. Small town animal control, I guess.

Many men think cats are unmanly pets, but the cat is one of the most effective killing machines there is. Bobcats have been known to take on multiple hounds and win. Cats were burned and otherwise killed for suspicion of being witches cohorts and demons, and were banned from Vatican City at one point. Until the plague overwhelmed the rat infested city. Then the Pope ordered the cats to be brought back. Guess being in league with Satan's beasts was better than dying from the plague.

I had a neighbor once that hated cats. Hope she likes the increase in mice now that my cats don't patrol her yard.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:56 pm

We got a cat when I was maybe 6 years old. A guy at work gave him to my Pa. The cat had a funny-lookin' black spot under his nose, and his name was Hitler. No Shit. But that name didn't mean anything to me at the time, and Pa told us that we should give Hitler a new name since he had a new home. So, creative little savants that we were, we named him Spot. Spot was a DICK- nobody liked him. We started wearing shoes real quick 'cause that fascist bastard would scratch you if you walked by barefooted. And it didn't help to kick him... that just pissed him off.

After a few months, one morning this bigass German Shepherd showed up- just sitting on our porch one morning. Pa asked around and nobody claimed him, so we kept him. (Named him Duke seeings how we were big fans of the Dukes of Hazard.) After a while, Spot just kinda disappeared and we forgot about him- Duke was a much better critter anyhow. But a couple weeks later we found this dried up bloody/greasy mess in the back yard. Over the years, I saw Duke eat several dozen assorted small critters- butt first, fur and all (he'd later puke up the furr). So I deduced what had happened to Spot. He realized that we liked Duke better and just left.
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:28 pm

I can remember back in my hell raising days as a youngster I loved tormenting the neighborhood cats. The best thing me and the kid next door did was we got some ex lax and gave it to his sisters cat. Did you know that ex lax has the same effect on cats as it does human. I don't think his mom ever figured out why that cat was shitting so much in the house for a couple of days. The cat mysteriously died one day after we had gotten into some beer my friends dad had in the garage. We filled up the cats bowl with beer and a few hours later we went outside and see the beer was gone and the cat was lying in the street dead. It was apparent it wondered into the street and got hit.
Back to top Go down
zbounce
Rookie
Rookie
zbounce

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:32 am

SciFi wrote:
zbounce wrote:
z
or maybe, "irrelevant." The red line under a word means it's probably misspelled.
which is also irrelevant
Back to top Go down
http://www.scarecrowstone.com
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:27 pm

Bighead wrote:
You say that as if people don't do the same thing in Hays.
They would, but I don't think they would get away with it. Too many single mothers peaking out the windows when they hear a shot ready with a cellphone at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:39 pm

They apparently don't hear pellet guns most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:16 pm

I'm sorry Bighead but I have to comment on your pic. Everytime I see James Carville he looks like a convict or some sex predator.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Degeneration X wrote:
I'm sorry Bighead but I have to comment on your pic. Everytime I see James Carville he looks like a convict or some sex predator.

His wife's nickname for him is "ol' serpent head."
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Degeneration X wrote:

Don't need to apologize. Bighead would be let down if no one was disturbed.

The Other One wrote:

Peckerhead would be more fitting.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:23 pm

The Other One wrote:
Degeneration X wrote:

Rush referred to him the other day as "James 'Serpent-Head' Carville". Hadn't heard that one before. That's some funny shit.Laughing

I've always found the guy really amusing- even back when I was a stauch Republican (and it wasn't THAT long ago).
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:24 pm

Since baking kittens struck posters as insignificant or even humorous, I thought I'd add this incident of "hawg killin".

Link here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to return the favor here.   I'd like to return the favor here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd like to return the favor here.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2