Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

What's In Those Cigarettes?

Go down 
+4
nobodysbusiness
slickjay12
robert
The Other One
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

What's In Those Cigarettes? Empty
PostSubject: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:32 pm

"A New Hampshire man was shocked to learn that when he purchased pack of cigarettes he also got charged $23,148,855,308,184,500, or more than $23 quadrillion — a number that rivals that of the national debt."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,532740,00.html
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:13 am

most intelligent posting by you attributed to a faux news source ever

cheers cheers cheers

Yay!............ You!!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:38 am

robert wrote:
most intelligent posting by you attributed to a faux news source ever

cheers cheers cheers

Yay!............ You!!!!

cheers

Have another shot, Bobby. What are you drinking today? Jack? Maybe Jose?
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:39 am

troll...
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:40 am

robert wrote:
troll...

Haven't heard of that one. Is it whiskey? Rum?
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:42 am

to make a point stoney it also was on MSNBC
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:43 am

slickjay12 wrote:

Did MSLSD blame Bush like they do for everything else?
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:46 am

lol. you're an embarrassment. to yourself and other humans. some actually have real concerns. you bombard the board with idiocy and duplicity. mostly dumbstuff. bighead comes on and reminds you that you aren't as smart as you think an then you fall silent... putz... is a word that comes to mind... some others dont cross translate so well... u have a great night... i gotta work 2morrow
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:47 am

The Other One wrote:
slickjay12 wrote:

nope they blamed neocons like you
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:51 am

slickjay12 wrote:

so? its fluff.... we are losing our country... you really care somebody got overcharged for smokes by a machine when mikecc cant speak his mind freely on a purportedly public forum that discusses chicks ad dudes shitting in a cup and tells him later he's not family appropriate.. cmon... christ already... are we all just that dumb that we cant handle the truth anymore?
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:52 am

robert wrote:
lol. you're an embarrassment. to yourself and other humans. some actually have real concerns. you bombard the board with idiocy and duplicity. mostly dumbstuff. bighead comes on and reminds you that you aren't as smart as you think an then you fall silent... putz... is a word that comes to mind... some others dont cross translate so well... u have a great night... i gotta work 2morrow

Nice that you have a job. Keeps me from having to pay your way anymore. And since when did I fall silent on anything? And what are your real concerns? Where you'll get your next drink?
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:54 am

slickjay12 wrote:
The Other One wrote:
slickjay12 wrote:

nope they blamed neocons like you

Not ex-cons like some others on here?
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:55 am

The Other One wrote:
robert wrote:

Nice that you have a job. Keeps me from having to pay your way anymore. And since when did I fall silent on anything? And what are your real concerns? Where you'll get your next drink?

funny... cho
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Number of posts : 2062

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:15 am

robert I am sorry your panties are in a wad about mikecc. Mike has repeatedly broken the rules of this forum. I have had enough of his spamming and rude comments. I don't know why you are all of a sudden starting problems - I thought you and I had no issues. This is not a public forum.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:35 pm

robert wrote:
slickjay12 wrote:

so? its fluff.... we are losing our country... you really care somebody got overcharged for smokes by a machine when mikecc cant speak his mind freely on a purportedly public forum that discusses chicks ad dudes shitting in a cup and tells him later he's not family appropriate.. cmon... christ already... are we all just that dumb that we cant handle the truth anymore?

The deal about family values is the argument mike used about bad language here, though I'll agree the cup thing was pretty gross. He wasn't booted for violating family values. It was for insulting everyone in a rather extreme manner at times, using multiple names, being a troll, arguing with moderators, etc. This forum has been open to the public but it's still privately owned and 1st Amendment only applies as the owners wish.

mike could be a pain but I didn't mind him most of the time. Calling me a pervert because I used bad language when I didn't think underage kids should be getting the pill without parental consent was about the worst comment he made towards me and it was so dumb it was comical.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Perv.

Controlling perv.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:29 pm

Bighead wrote:
Perv.

Controlling perv.

Egotistical jackass.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:43 pm

That's very perceptive of you, perv. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:45 pm

I thought you'd like it jackass. Smile
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Awe... you can just feel the love!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:59 pm

suzyr wrote:
Awe... you can just feel the love!

shutup Bitch lol! What's In Those Cigarettes? 530931 What's In Those Cigarettes? 629896 bounce flower study scratch What's In Those Cigarettes? 58289 What's In Those Cigarettes? 364910 What's In Those Cigarettes? 459672
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 pm

uh-hem... What's In Those Cigarettes? 572237
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:02 pm

Oh, SNAP!!
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:10 pm

woof What's In Those Cigarettes? 530931 What's In Those Cigarettes? 530931 What's In Those Cigarettes? 530931
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:35 am

"sniff sniff" I'm so touched. It feels just like family here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's In Those Cigarettes?   What's In Those Cigarettes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's In Those Cigarettes?
Page 1 of 1