Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

LOSI RC mini Desert truck for sale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kansas
kansas

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-03-29

LOSI RC mini Desert truck for sale Empty
PostSubject: LOSI RC mini Desert truck for sale   LOSI RC mini Desert truck for sale Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:13 pm

1/18th scale Losi Brand Mini Desert truck electric ready to run ..
My son bought this with his own money and has driven it a few times, it is VERY fast ,, faster than a Wal Mart rc truck, BUT these need more meticuless care than he was prepared to give, the front servo gear is out, UPDATE SERVO HAS BEEN FIXED RUNS LIKE NEWit is $4 to replace BUT he doesnt know how to do it,## UPDATE WE MAY GET THAT FIXED TODAY## we just bought oil for the shocks still in package, like I said he wasnt prepaired for all the maintenance it needs. He did take care of it as far as were he drove it and how he drove it so it is not TORE UP, just at the point were it needs a tune up and he has no clue what to do. we do have all the manuals to it and the registry for online. it has a rechargable battery, remote all the things that came with it are here...asking $125 firmyou pay shipping

Last edited by kansas on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: LOSI RC mini Desert truck for sale   LOSI RC mini Desert truck for sale Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 pm

kansas wrote:
asking $125 obo

I don't get the term "best offer." Does it mean that if I offer you a dollar and it's the only offer, it's mine?
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: LOSI RC mini Desert truck for sale   LOSI RC mini Desert truck for sale Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:45 pm

Got a pic, kansas? Might be interested.
Back to top Go down
kansas
kansas

PostSubject: Re: LOSI RC mini Desert truck for sale   LOSI RC mini Desert truck for sale Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:48 am

nitromaxx98 wrote:
Got a pic, kansas? Might be interested.

I will try to post one I cant remember how...lol I do have it listed on NEX -TECH it is working now by the way got it fixed last night

http://www.nex-tech.com/FreeClassifieds/Public/AdDetails.aspx?id=188915&cpage=3
Back to top Go down
kansas
kansas

PostSubject: Re: LOSI RC mini Desert truck for sale   LOSI RC mini Desert truck for sale Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:19 pm

SOLD
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: LOSI RC mini Desert truck for sale   LOSI RC mini Desert truck for sale Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:11 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOSI RC mini Desert truck for sale   LOSI RC mini Desert truck for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOSI RC mini Desert truck for sale
Page 1 of 1