Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Who wants a beautiful kitten??

Go down 
+4
Degeneration X
Bighead
Ratzilla
wilkykav2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:25 pm

I have 5 to find only good,responsible,stable homes.2 black,2black w/ white around necks(very cute,I named one noose Razz )and one that is white,black and tiger striped patches.I am keeping a pure tiger striped one who looks like mama.I am too lazy to post pics,will do so later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Wish I could, but I need a dominant old tom cat to keep the three females I have from fighting. My old tomcat did that well, but liver failure got him last year.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:55 pm

Ratz,do you have them inside??I am asking because I cannot keep their cat boxes from stinking!!!!!6 kittens and mama-and mama poops outside!!!I'm dying,they are clean but it still stinks Who wants a beautiful kitten?? 733732 I thought about putting them outside in the doghouse w/ food and water but they are only 5 weeks on Sat,they are using catbox and eating hard food and drinking water and still nursing also.They are crazy!!Climbing on everything,kicking eachothers asses-it's nuts.So do you have any ideas?Anyone??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:20 pm

Soup?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:21 pm

or maybe more of a stew? Too hot for chili.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Mine are indoors. My catboxes stink too if not cleaned out daily. The higher priced litters like Scoop Away along with the Arm and Hammer catbox deodorizer will keep it minimal though.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm

THOR would like to have his own kitten. Dipped in sour cream.
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:46 pm

Hell I've been looking for a good cat for sometime now but it seems like they all are c*nts these days. I guess I will remain catless for a while. Here's to all those c*nts!!!! Who wants a beautiful kitten?? 572237 Who wants a beautiful kitten?? 572237
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:51 am

Meow.......................
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:20 pm

Hey wilky did your pussies get out??? This morning I seen 3 little pussies errr i mean kittens running around in the neighborhood this morning. I was afraid they were going to get hit by a car.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:31 pm

At my house?? Suspect
I have let them out a couple of times,and one was this morning-how'd ya know scratch
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:37 pm

He has cameras set up. Remote stalking. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:25 pm

There were 3 little black pussies running, they didn't look maybe 4 to 5 weeks old. It looked like they were having a good time though.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:29 pm

they're not black!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:38 pm

Heh heh. They are now!
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:54 pm

I dont know who they belong to i'm just afraid they're going get hit by a car. They run around the sidewalk and the street all the time.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:56 pm

Maybe they're calling to you, DX! They want YOU!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:59 pm

I can't have pets where I live otherwise I would adopt one or all of them.
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:44 pm

you bear a striking resemblance to Jay Cutler
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:27 pm

The rumors about me have been exaggerated greatly. May the force of the Bears be with you.

Last edited by Degeneration X on Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:47 pm

Degeneration X wrote:
The rumors about me have been exaggerated greatly. Maybe the force of the Bears be with you.

Maybe but the Denver Jackasses will sure miss you for a couple of years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a beautiful kitten??   Who wants a beautiful kitten?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants a beautiful kitten??
Page 1 of 1