Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

A little boy who remembered an earlier life.

Go down 
+2
LukeTHr
Samwitty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Samwitty
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Samwitty

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2008-03-26

A little boy who remembered an earlier life. Empty
PostSubject: A little boy who remembered an earlier life.   A little boy who remembered an earlier life. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:49 pm

The Reincarnation of a World War II Fighter Pilot.

Here's a little boy who remembered an earlier life as a carrier pilot, flying Corsairs during WW II. He remembered his name, the name of his ship, even including his family's name and identified people he served with on the ship. This is an amazing clip from FoxNews:

http://www.wxpnews.com/3BWYY7/090616-Reincarnation
Back to top Go down
http://www.biteme.com
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936

PostSubject: Re: A little boy who remembered an earlier life.   A little boy who remembered an earlier life. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:11 am

interesting story. it certainly does make ya wonder
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: A little boy who remembered an earlier life.   A little boy who remembered an earlier life. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:29 am

I had a thought once if reincarnation were true that it'd be interesting if you come back as someone you either hated, or mistreated the most. Like if a school bully came back next round as the one that even weenies picked on, or if the really hot girl or handsome man might come back horridly ugly. Maybe the poor man comes back wealthy, and the rich man comes back living in a disease ridden slum. Lots of possibilities. Who would you come back as?
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: A little boy who remembered an earlier life.   A little boy who remembered an earlier life. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:04 pm

A horridly ugly rich man living in a slum.....that's happening in this life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: A little boy who remembered an earlier life.   A little boy who remembered an earlier life. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:22 pm

I think I was a whore in Dodge City in the 1860's in a previous life
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: A little boy who remembered an earlier life.   A little boy who remembered an earlier life. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:32 pm

I was Queen Elizabeth I. I know this because my facebook quiz told me so! A little boy who remembered an earlier life. 555861

It really is a pretty interesting story. Thanks for posting it, Sam.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: A little boy who remembered an earlier life.   A little boy who remembered an earlier life. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:00 pm

suzyr wrote:
I was Queen Elizabeth I. I know this because my facebook quiz told me so! A little boy who remembered an earlier life. 555861

It really is a pretty interesting story. Thanks for posting it, Sam.

Queen Elizabeth the 1st said she took a bath every month “whether she needed it or not". She said one bath a month should be enough for anybody.

I've always felt an odd connection to our local military history circa 1860, to 1880's. They bathed once a week by military orders if possible and I bet it wasn't enough.

Hey slickjay, I bet you you were a pretty lonely whore. Dodge City was founded in 1872. Very Happy

But of course you could have been a camp groupie at Fort Dodge. Troops first camped there in 64 and it became a fort in 65.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: A little boy who remembered an earlier life.   A little boy who remembered an earlier life. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:03 pm

I seem to remember reading that folks bathed no more than once a year, back then, because it was thought to be unsanitary. So, QE1 was ahead of her time! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: A little boy who remembered an earlier life.   A little boy who remembered an earlier life. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:08 pm

She was considered a revolutionary in bathing. One of my moms great uncles took two baths a year in spring and fall, in the river, while wearing his long underwear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little boy who remembered an earlier life.   A little boy who remembered an earlier life. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little boy who remembered an earlier life.
Page 1 of 1